Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

canary call

someone has just suggested pulis - does this person think? He doesn''t want to come to the championship, this is the man who won premiership''s manager of the season.

If Pulis believed in his ability then he would come here, get us promotion & then he would be back in the Premiership.

Might be his best chance

The programme itself doesn''t sound exactly behind Adams, normally they are quite defensive of managers

(Although I''m sure Adrian Forbes is listening thinking that his mate is being unfairly treated)

Miggins calls this place a sea of bins because the majority don''t share his misguided faith!

Tara

How do we know Pulis wont come? There are very few teams that will give him a chance in the PL and they will be struggling ones whose season he will have to save. Why not take on us which is a good job and try to build something again.

Typical little old Norwich attitude from the inners. Nobody wants to come and manage us, nobody is available when we have a vacancy. Clubs like Middlesborough can attract a former Real Madrid assistant, but we have to make do with the man who organised the Bovril and biscuits for Roy Waller.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2014-11-08 10:23 PM:

Why does canary call only ''trend'' after a loss?

To be fair to the faithful Nigel, I don''t think its only trending after a loss. Our form of late, and to a degree the football and tactic employed havent been great at all. Once again, following the Sheffield away match which I attended I think neil went there not to lose, and I believe he did the same today and was looking at damage limitation. And side not playing wingers endorses for me a defensive attitude, a far cry from the attacking mandate, and goals Neil promised. With his strikers firing blanks, surely time to change your strikers! I''m not an Adams out man quite yet, but it looks likely reading and listening to other supporters views. There is certainly a lack of experience and tactical nous being displayed by our coaching team.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]He has been asked (and so has motes before anyone asks)

anyway, i''m logging off now, this place is a sea of bins[/quote]

The only binners I are the inners!

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2014-11-08 10:49 PM:

OK, so why does it only ''trend'' during a bad run of results?

Well I suppose if the team are scoring goals, winning points and top of the league we are all smiling and satisfied. When they ain''t, it''s not.

It''s a funny old game!