Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Best squad......you must be joking

What nonsense we have been fed. The best squad in this league would not be sitting 10th.

These players in the main took us down, clearly some can''t even cut it at this level.

At this rate this position is as good as we will be at the season end, unless something drastic happens...but for the sake of me I can''t think what.

Everyone has stated that we have the best players and squad in the league; our board, other managers, pundits, fans, football websites. We are probably not the best team though, we could very easily be though I suspect

Excellent post.

Not surprised we were relegated - this lot look out of their depth in this Division. No leadership, no passion, no affinity with Norwich or the fans!

Adams can''t motivate them - I''ve seen loan players give more for the cause than this lot. Grabban and Lafferty are far, far worse than RVW.

Where are our heroes? We need a Huckerby, a Holt, a Iwan - just someone who gives a hoot about playing for Norwich and wants to be a legend here.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]I hate harping on about the past but gimme Holt over Grabban now, any day !!!!!![/quote]

Just goes to show what a great young manager Eddie Howe is.

Sold us Grabban, and got Wilson from Coventry, who did not wish to come here, who has turned out a great deal better . I suspect for a lot less cash.

If ever we need to change, and at this stage I am not saying that we should. But Howe would be my first choice. I know he did not like being in Burnley, who would after living in Bournemouth...but here may be better for him. Thats if he does not take little old Bournemouth up!!

we have the best squad...........just sadly the most inexperienced coaching team.

just as last season, i still dont believe we have had one of the 3 worst teams in the league, just comfortably the worst management and coaching team in hughton,calderwood and trollope.

the common denominator?, the board of directors

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Everyone has stated that we have the best players and squad in the league; our board, other managers, pundits, fans, football websites. We are probably not the best team though, we could very easily be though I suspect[/quote]

Well pointed out mrs m. We have a lot of talent but they need to play together. If we look back to our history there have been seasons we have had a brilliant team and won promotions/finished high but, at the time, other teams have had some superior individual players. It''s about getting the best out of the 11 men on the pitch.