Sign in to follow this  
pete

Geoffrey Walton statue not Delia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-29894718?

Does Delia deserve a statue more than Walton? I think not.

[quote user="Herman "]How much did Walton wallet?
[/quote]

I think Walmart had so much money they stuffed Sam Walton''s wallet before they put him in the box to head off to the promised land. Who knows how much? I wonder if poor Pete even knows who Geoffrey Watling is? Tangie would know, of course, but I think he may be where Sam is.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Herman "]How much did Walton wallet?
[/quote]

I think Walmart had so much money they stuffed Sam Walton''s wallet before they put him in the box to head off to the promised land. Who knows how much? I wonder if poor Pete even knows who Geoffrey Watling is? Tangie would know, of course, but I think he may be where Sam is.

[/quote]

As someone got Tangie banned nearly 12 months ago you are unlikely to get the sought after response.

As Watling left a considerable sum to the club in his will, whatever he walleted the club has had back many fold.

That''s interesting Butler. Your mate crafty accused me of doing it and pete kindly put him right. But crafty reckoned it was because Tangie put up a link to smudgers blog. That being the case I would hazard a guess Pete''s chain was pulled by his employers.

[quote user="The Butler"]

As someone got Tangie banned nearly 12 months ago you are unlikely to get the sought after response.

[/quote]

What an interesting statement as Crafty informed us all on here that his bro was banned only a few weeks back so looks like you knew something we didn''t Butler. Pete has not said a word about it so maybe you, Crafty and Tangie are mates after all despite denials. 

Tangy must be due out on parole soon. He will likely be on a tag and curfew but he should be able to post on here (at least, until 7pm). [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Tangy must be due out on parole soon. He will likely be on a tag and curfew but he should be able to post on here (at least, until 7pm). [:D][/quote]i don''t know why they didn''t just make oscar pistorius wear an ankle tag instead of jailing him ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

As someone got Tangie banned nearly 12 months ago you are unlikely to get the sought after response.

[/quote]

What an interesting statement as Crafty informed us all on here that his bro was banned only a few weeks back so looks like you knew something we didn''t Butler. Pete has not said a word about it so maybe you, Crafty and Tangie are mates after all despite denials. 

[/quote]

There is LOTS of things I know you don''t, but then that''s not difficult.

I have never denied knowing Tony, as you well know.

So stop trying to make something out of nothing, as usual.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"There ARE LOTS". Just trying to get you there.....in the end. I suppose I''ve always been a sucker for lost causes.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"There ARE LOTS". Just trying to get you there.....in the end. I suppose I''ve always been a sucker for lost causes.

[/quote]

On a night we have just LOST 4-0 and that''s your contribution!

[quote user="The Butler"]

On a night we have just LOST 4-0 and that''s your contribution!

[/quote]

Yankee can hardly make a contribution from the other side of the Pond on what happened yet some a lot closer to home to don''t go either somehow see fit to comment on games.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]No, we don''t need a statue of Delia in Norwich[/quote]Just how sad would a statue of Delia be , the club has never even got close to being as successful as it was before she got her hands on it .If we have never had anybody worthy of a statue then just leave it , do we really want a statue of somebody who most of the country remember for a drunken half time rant in the middle of the pitch ?

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]No, we don''t need a statue of Delia in Norwich[/quote]Just how sad would a statue of Delia be , the club has never even got close to being as successful as it was before she got her hands on it .If we have never had anybody worthy of a statue then just leave it , do we really want a statue of somebody who most of the country remember for a drunken half time rant in the middle of the pitch ?[/quote]Whoever in the Norwich Society who suggested this idea must be a plastic. Delia should have left after it emerged that we had an alcoholic in charge who brought shame and embarassment onto the club. It''s not like we could brush off the incident due to her reign being successful, as two relegations and financial problems ensued.