Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Bone - Superstar

Steve Bruce

We need to pull out all the stops and see if we can get Brucie in from Hull.

Apparently he was in the running for the Fulham job so with the right package on offer would hopefully consider coming here.

He has done it before and what an amazing job he''s done at Hull.

We shouldn''t be looking around to see who''s available but going out to get the right manager in - regardless of if he''s already in work.

Im a big fan of Bruce but he''s flavour of the month because in the past any suggestion on here that he come here has been met with derision. Last season we should apparently have pulled out all the stops to get Rosler but I haven''t seen his name mentioned since. There is just so much luck involved when picking managers. They rarely replicate their achievements with other clubs so their stock never remains high for long.

Eff that. I know we have this penchant for old players but that''s stretching it more than a bit too much for me. Didn''t he go on some sort of stike here?Besides all that, his managerial career has been characterised by a lot of failure despite his current ''success'' at Hull.

Fulham have got rich American owners and have much more financial clout than we do. We would never ever pay the compensation/wages required to stand any chance of getting Bruce.