Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I Wonder What Mick Dennis Has To Say ?

Last year at this time he had quite a number of posters on here and other forums and social media sites agreeing with his defensive stance over Hughton but it is noticeable that some of those have already called for Adams to go this time around.

Til, he will be busy conferring with Delia to ensure he expresses the correct opinion and we all know what that will be of course.

A great shame as Mick Dennis is an excellent journalist who loses it at times with NCFC.

Who cares what that cretinous club apologist has to say? No doubt Delia''s seat sniffer will be polluting the airwaves soon. Bit of advice, if you are listening to the radio and hear the words ''Mick Dennis up next'', switch it off. And leave it off for a good half an hour. That should be ample time to avoid his sycophantic guff filled ramblings.

Personally I couldn''t give a shiny s* ite what Mick "I like everyone to hear my opinions but don''t want hear yours" Dennis thinks!

I''ve no doubt that he gets to know things before most of us because he has access to the inside but that doesn''t mean he''s always right!

We''ll hear from good ole Dick Mennis soon enough.