Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Positives Martin and Tettey

Ithought these two played well v Forrest. Although Tettey couldn''t get back quick enough for their winner because he got through so much work at the base of the diamond, I thought he was very good on the ball. Also it was good to see Martin at RB again, in the diamond and putting in some good crosses, back where he belongs. (However having two of the slowest CB''s ever playing together was never a good idea, Cuellar and Turner).

Always good to point out some positives, I thought several of the team played well for 30 minutes of that first half and had they sustained it and the right tactics and substitutions were employed in the second half we would have won comfortably. But, yes Tettey was great until he tired, and I think we all noticed him tiring :-(

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Always good to point out some positives, I thought several of the team played well for 30 minutes of that first half and had they sustained it and the right tactics and substitutions were employed in the second half we would have won comfortably. But, yes Tettey was great until he tired, and I think we all noticed him tiring :-([/quote]

Spot on.  Tettey looks a class apart at times.   Tettey and O''Neill visibly tired in the second half, while Forest upped their tempo and personnel.........

Dubai Mark wrote the following post at 10/11/2014 4:41 AM:

But, yes Tettey was great until he tired, and I think we all noticed him tiring :-(

-----------------------------------------

Not all of us (yes that is a dig at Adams Jenkins)