Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Mackay with Adams assisting

Looks like the F A aren''t going to pursue any charges because the texts between Malkay and Moody were private so guess that leaves him free to take a  job now but didn''t he turn us down before because he wanted his own backroom staff or was that just a rumour and would anyone want him here now anyway??
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/news/11172185/Former-Cardiff-City-manager-Malky-Mackay-poised-to-escape-action-by-the-Football-Association-over-texts.html

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]No manager is going to step down to be somebodys assistant , just wont happen .[/quote] It''s a step up from being unemployed Cheapy. [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]No manager is going to step down to be somebodys assistant , just wont happen .[/quote] It''s a step up from being unemployed Cheapy. [:)][/quote]Hes just vowed to get us back on track just like he vowed to make Carrow Road a fortress and just like he vowed to make Pearce hurt at the weekend . Hes going nowhere so we will just have to come to terms that there will be no promotion this season .The nice guy who was one of us and would fall on his sword apperars to be not so nice after all and would rather see a collegue decapitated than lose his glamour job .

Malky would only come here in the summer if he could bring his own team in..the board said no so he turned us down...so forget him..its history

Whether he has been charged or not do we want to be associated with that type of person?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Whether he has been charged or not do we want to be associated with that type of person?[/quote]Lol, so you''re convicting him without trial?

I am taking the fact that he has 1) not sued and 2) will not sue for slander and 3) very publically apologised as being pretty clear proof that he admits to the offences. 

Not much lol in that I''m afraid

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I am taking the fact that he has 1) not sued and 2) will not sue for slander and 3) very publically apologised as being pretty clear proof that he admits to the offences. 

Not much lol in that I''m afraid

[/quote]Case closed[Y]