Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Prolific Ricky!!

[quote user="Herman "]Are we now going to find any stick to beat Neil with from now on?[/quote]Well if you''re happy with the current performance(s) fine,..................I''m not.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Herman "]Are we now going to find any stick to beat Neil with from now on?[/quote]Well if you''re happy with the current performance(s) fine,..................I''m not.[/quote]Of course I''m not bloody happy, I just don''t see the point of finding every little fault to bash him. His actions on the side of the pitch speak loud enough.Ricky''s scored a goal. Adams should never have gotten rid. The same Ricky that a lot on here were glad to see the back of.Why ain''t Hooper getting a game? The same Hooper that a lot were saying was fat, unfit and shouldn''t even get on the bench.The list will go on,no doubt.

Don''t get too heated Herman, he''s managing a professional football team (I grant you he shouldn''t be). It''s what they often refer to as a results business. Supporters are often critical when incompetence is served up and they are entitled to be.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Herman "]Are we now going to find any stick to beat Neil with from now on?[/quote]Well if you''re happy with the current performance(s) fine,..................I''m not.[/quote]Of course I''m not bloody happy, I just don''t see the point of finding every little fault to bash him. His actions on the side of the pitch speak loud enough.Ricky''s scored a goal. Adams should never have gotten rid. The same Ricky that a lot on here were glad to see the back of.Why ain''t Hooper getting a game? The same Hooper that a lot were saying was fat, unfit and shouldn''t even get on the bench.The list will go on,no doubt.[/quote]

All those who said Ricky was too lightweight - take a look at Perez at Newcastle and see what can happen when the ball is delivered into dangerous areas......

Well sgncfc you must be angling for a reaction or you don''t remember this. This is the difference between Ricky and Perez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQzE8t3CnPc

The ability wasn''t there with Ricky. He looked lost all season.

Ricky didn''t make it here, but he tried.   He tried to embrace the Norwich way of things, he said the right things, he tried hard on the pitch - at least he did the matches I saw him at, getting a standing ovation on more than one occasion.   

He''s started to score one or two goals.  Good. I''d like a fully confident goal scoring RVW back - or at least be able to sell him on for a good price.   The first goal against Bolton was the kind of goal we never saw from him last season - basically because no-one ever provided him with the passes - but that is his kind of goal.  He would score in the championship, I''m sure.   He''s pretty much history, but part of me would like him back and see him prove himself in England.