Sign in to follow this  
pete

Neil needs a helping hand

Our forward thinking Board are unlikely to give Neil the boot most of us believe he''s a fish out of water and sacking him would be the best option for NA and the club,

If you are not going please provide him with some experienced assistance that he so desperately needs.

Joe Royle was supposed to be that old hand, but it is clear some experience is needed. This could be on a part time basis. Who could do the job? obviously Pulis but would he be prepared? A more likely option would be Mike Phelan must be itching to get back in football.

I would prefer someone with Championship experience Warnock would have been ideal but don''t think there are too many candidates.

At the moment the job is killing Neil but to quit would be financially folly for Neil and his family. The Board would be reluctant to get rid of the new management team. So get him some help and quickly.

no....we need and deserve a proper manager at a club of our standing. A proper manager doesn''t need a "helping hand" in the sense of what you''re proposing Royle would have provided.

The manager is at the top of the pile and delegates to assistants below him.

I would happily write his resignation letter for him all he would need to do is sign it.

It would read like this

I am out my depth I resign going back to being a radio presenter

Ps Delia I think you are milf

Love awful adams

If Adam''s needs "help" then he shouldn''t be manager... plain and simple... he is either up to the job or he isn''t...

bringing in a DOF, an Advisor or and "experienced" coach to give him help and advice then means his position is essentially redundant.. why couldn''t that person be manager himself?

the board seem desperate to try and make it work for "nice guy Neil".... its going to end one way...

Apparently I seem to be psychic told you Adams would not be going Robson instead goes. I agree a proper manager shouldn''t need help. But this is Norwich City and have a Board of Directors who struggle at a football club.

I agree with all that the Barclay King has said in his post.

Those who see it differently are sadly deluded.

When Hughton went, was it a Trainee !st Team Manager we searched Europe for? Of course not, so why did we appoint one?