Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

In, or Out

ROBFLECK wrote the following post at 08/11/2014 5:41 PM:

OUT asap please, let yourself be heard next home game!!!

Only if the anger is aimed at the board.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Sorry, but....out.

[/quote]

WOW!

I haven''t seen a minute''s football since the World Cup final, so am rather agnostic. I did say at the start of the season the test was whether Adams would prove a quick learner from the mistakes he was almost bound to make. If that is not happening, and if he shows no signs of getting the squad to perform to its level, let alone above it, then it may be time to make a change.If so I would assume Holt, as his experienced assistant, would share the blame. In which case it should certainly not be a case of him being promoted. That means a total - and expensive - change, with the utopian idea of a dynasty out of the window. And there has to b a serious replacement out there.I am sorry that is longer than a one-word answer, but not everything can be summed up in a word.

Three pages, well 2.5 if you discount drazen taking half a page, and not one in! Says it all really! Even LDC (no offence)!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I haven''t seen a minute''s football since the World Cup final, so am rather agnostic. I did say at the start of the season the test was whether Adams would prove a quick learner from the mistakes he was almost bound to make. If that is not happening, and if he shows no signs of getting the squad to perform to its level, let alone above it, then it may be time to make a change.If so I would assume Holt, as his experienced assistant, would share the blame. In which case it should certainly not be a case of him being promoted. That means a total - and expensive - change, with the utopian idea of a dynasty out of the window. And there has to b a serious replacement out there.I am sorry that is longer than a one-word answer, but not everything can be summed up in a word.[/quote]Unfortunately he doesn''t seem to be learning on the job, and the team seem to be only capable of playing for one half. His subs aren''t well thought out, while the oppo quickly figure us out.Fuming.After a disappointing appointment, i could see what the board were attempting with the new structure but it isn''t working.Either someone comes in over him and shows him what to do.Or a complete clear out.

Out with some of the board....not MacNally.

Some young dynamic people into key areas with football knowledge.....we are becoming stale at a high level.

Out!!!!

i dont think adams can really be blamed though, the last two appointments have stunk of Delia, I guess if you let senile pensioners make footballing decisions then you get what you deserve

we''ll probably end up with huckerby and mcveigh in charge next

Out.The prawn sandwich munching luvvies, ie Delia, Wynn-Jones, Bowkett and Fry, should all get the hell out of our club.

I seem to remember Hughton getting more support than this last time there was uncertainty over we were going. That says alot.