Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 14

Yes great stuff so far Mandie, thank goodness we have this to cheer us up tonight.

We nearly got a score draw in the match bet but couldn''t even hold on for that in the end. Unlucky Paul''s.

Roaring you on to victory Mandie......Juventus have just gone one up. Let''s keep this top of the message board and suppress all those other gloomy threads!!!

Mandie, although premature, I want to say congratulations! This match reminds me of a man''s approach to housekeeping....it''s done, no dusting required. Parma couldn''t score three goals if the Juventus players were sitting down. I''m off to watch the football and see if the Spurs fans can find something to stop booing about.

They''ve just had Naughton sent off YC, so they will boo a lot. Poncharello OUT[:D]5 to Juve.

Brilliant! Walk in the park after the stress of Braga. All 6th legs should be like that when we have 5 in the bag!

Great effort Mandie, you now join the select band of PUPs who have won the final six more than once. I''ll update Ray''s signature when I get home.

What a brilliant team of PUPs you all are again this season.

......ma si buono Mandorla...e no...che vergogna......

... Sto andando proprio adesso alla piazza Garibaldi.....sta piovendo ovunque....

I am waiting for the call from the Tardini.......if the one from il Carrow Road doesn''t get to me first....

Parma

AJ......my 5 is en route.....with joy and disgust in equal measure....(sort of)....