Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Gary Hooper

It''s a shame as Hooper looked like he and Jerome had a better understanding than Grabban and Jerome. As fans we don''t know if Hooper wants to be here or not, it''s all speculation so I don''t know why the speculation is still going on, is there any evidence or is it like how people hated Calderwood, but Trollope never got a mention?

Adams is clueless and thats why.

Signed a 6ft+ plus striker and puts him on the left wing.

Plays are best right back at centre half despite signing 3 new centre halves.

Loans out our best defender who would walk into any other championship side to a direct rival.

Sells a two footed winger with an excellent delivery who scored aome very important premiership goals. Telling us hes injured only for the pilkington to deny it. Just look at his injury record for Cardiff

Continually plays a well off form, very low on confidence striker who seems to spend most of his games off side.

Starts E.Bennett and Surman first game then we havent seen them again despite them now starring for another champ side.

Ignores a £5m striker who was touted for England not so long ago. A striker who was scoring in the champions league. Scored goals for fun in scotland. And scored 20+ goals in a relegated championship side not to long ago.

Insists on playing Olsson every game despite the fact hes been awfull ao far and we have a very adequate replacement in Garrido.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Sanwam, a purple patch:

"An overly elaborate or effusive piece of writing. Also, a period of notable success or good luck."[/quote]Or you''ve too much beetroot in your diet.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Rickie Lambert used to work in a beetroot factory (putting lids on jars) and it didn''t do him any harm....

[/quote]I wouldn''t be adverse to sending some young footballers to work at a factory like that for a few weeks/months. It could do them good.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]It''s just a bit sad trying to beat norwich with every stick you can find, why would you literally spend time to just keep moaning on every single post, there''s no discussion, it''s just a continuation of sh1t, whether it be you, 1touch, sick pack. Any poster to do with numbers...coincidence?[/quote]Many posters moan because they haven''t enjoyed seeing their club destroyed over a period of twenty years. It might not have been fashionable to moan when Adams was hoofing his way to the top of the table, but a sizable number of people have been saying in recent days things which are very similar to what I was saying weeks and weeks ago.You complain about there being no discussion, but I don''t remember you or any of the other hard core happy clappers even wanting to engage in a serious debate about the football. I do however recall people like yourself brushing ''the moaners'' aside with snide remarks and bourgeois fairy tales about Norwich being better than every other club in the division.For example, people''s unease with the purchase of a donkey like Grabban seemed to have been latent while posters such as yourself were hyping him up. Does your formula of ''Grabban + Hooper = Promotion'' still hold? One can''t seem to hit a cow''s backside with a banjo, the other can''t get a substitute''s appearance during a goal drought.Whilst people were popping open the champagne at what a wonderful transfer window we had, the more level-headed posters were questioning the decision to acquire too many central defenders. We now head into the busy christmas period with little cover in the middle of the park.The moaners had a point, but were denegrated by the happy clappers as irrational. Not everyone believed the same old excuses. Not everyone was content with pretending that the board and management were doing a fantastic job and that everything was rosy.It might just be that Hooper wants out because he can see that the club are headed on a road to nowhere, lurching from one crisis to another.

I wasn''t impressed by Hooper last term, but it must be worth trying him now at some point. However if he does want to leave it wouldn''t surprise me as he didn''t exactly look delighted to be here last season. We don''t know what his attitude his, but one would at least hope that it would motivate him to get into the team score some goals and attract a bid from somewhere. But I agree with MP and NN, not sure which, but one of you guys suggested that Hooper may not have had the chances missed by Grabban as he may not have made those runs or been in those positions and I do agree with that as I think their movement and positional play is better than his from what I have seen.