Sign in to follow this  
pete

Cully Bully

If Culverhouse was sacked by Villa for bullying he will get plenty of opportunities to threaten our underperforming muppets. If IC to replace Mark Robson certainly seems a Board decision to get someone in to give Adams the help he needs, not a subtle move.

Whether it be IC or Phelan or anyone else I doubt they would have spoken to them since Saturday. A knee jerk reaction from a spineless Board.

Oh you know the situation then? the fans are completely in the dark about this issue and don''t know the reason why his contract has been terminated. Could you shed some light on it for us, thanks.

Cmon Mrs Miggins this whole thing screams of smoke and mirrors, in reality tell us F all and keep us in the dark, hoping the angst and annoyance from Saturday wears off and on we will stumble like blind fools.

Once again I will say it, if Adams needs a hand then he blatantly isn''t up to the job is he? He should have been an assistant before getting the top job!!

Considering Lambert fired Cully i don''t think they would end up working together again.

Culverhouse is a possibility, though he was available in the summer, and we didn''t go for him then. Unless he was just waiting for any legal action to settle against Villa.He''s a great coach, and I can''t see him getting another Premiership job.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Once again I will say it, if Adams needs a hand then he blatantly isn''t up to the job is he? He should have been an assistant before getting the top job!![/quote]

Every good manager needs a good team behind him, that''s why Walker was so poor in his 2nd spell, Faulkner wasn''t a good coach and when walker took over the training we won 5-0 twice in a couple of weeks.

If you look at Man Utd under Sir Alex, every time he lost his assistant the club lost the title

why? people know what happened, but I think most people recognise that he''s a successful coach with that ''norwich relation'' that everyone seems to love for some reason and is the reason why we have neil adams. He was successful as a coach when here, the board and some players will know him best so it''s up to them if he''ll be a positive influence.

Ah! I see Nutty has made his usual contribution by asking an inane question which, at the same time hopes it protects his beloved owners.

Pathetic