Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

The good news is....

Football Manager 2015 came out yesterday and I''ve got my new copy of it. This means that I can smooth things over with Bassong, play Grabban through the middle, Russ at rightback, Redmond and Josh M as out and out wingers, a fully fit VOO partnering Tettey in the middle and of course Whits and Olsson absolutely no where near my starting 11!Now if only they would offer me the actual City job, I''d sort this shambles out!

Christmas day, top of the league, played 22, won 20, drawn 2, 19 points clear of second placed Middleboro'' and Kyle Lafferty is the league''s top scorer with 18. This management lark is easy. [;)]

@Iwan''s Big Toe - I know, management is simple right! ;)Not picked up 2015 yet, but I normally like to start as a Conference side and work my way up.My best success was with Mansfield a few years back.  Stormed the Conference, League 2 and League 1 then had a falling out with the chairman over budgets when pushing for promotion to the Premier League - you think he would have been more grateful!@Buh - just a bit of fun, do you really need to start the name calling?

No. The good news is we won''t be disappointing this weekend and lose, as we don''t have a game. We won''t slide further down the table and we won''t see chances go begging in front of the opposition goal, make one error in front of our goal and concede.

Southampton on mine, Norwich lost the playoff final two years in a row! Now have just appointed John Terry as manager after a bad year under Zola. He seems to be reviving them pretty well.

Meanwhile, I''m league and European champions, Redmond is world class having scored the winner for me in the champions league and is now storming my game!

I nicked him second summer after Norwich''s first failure. Nicked Bassong first summer, Olsson same summer as Redmond and now recently Josh Murphy who is unbelievable on the game! The championship has fed me Patrick Roberts and Will Hughes as well, both done well for me.

Poor old Ruddy is still with them but most of the other guys aren''t there any more. I was tempted to apply when Terry did but with most of the players I know gone I didn''t bother, i''ll just have a Norwich career later on.

My dear old dad used to have a saying "Norwich are no good after Christmas pud" seems like this years FM is true to that. Played twice in the league after Christmas and lost both games. To compound it Josh Murphy is putting his parts on because Southampton have shown a bit of interest. After all the club has done for him too! Disloyal ingrate!!!!

I''m never Norwich on the game... i get too annoyed!

still playing fm 14annd took Shrewsbury from league 1 relegation favourites to playoff winners. Squad was never good enough and resources just not available and they were never going to survive but gave it a bloody good go (sticking 5 past relegated  Villa away was very sweet!)! Sign Connor Goldson if a lower division side, he isnt bad.

Resigned in the summer after a couple of key players were sold and now in my 3rd season at Millwall.. having to dodge the bullet though as 7th at Christmas and the board want the title..

got some old 40 year old Named Grant Holt joined on a part time deal last season.... he''s found the net a few times...

As it was removed by you because you ran to teacher like a 4 year old girl I will reiterate

Nobody

Cares

Sadact

[quote user="Buh"]As it was removed by you because you ran to teacher like a 4 year old girl I will reiterate

Nobody

Cares

Sadact[/quote]I am an avid proponent of free speech dear boy. I would never advocate or support the removal of someones opinion just because it differed from mine. So once again I shall thank you for your facund and articulate retort Buh, your grasp of rhetoric never disappoints. [:D]

[quote user="Buh"]As it was removed by you because you ran to teacher like a 4 year old girl I will reiterate

Nobody

Cares

Sadact[/quote]p.s. it would appear that you do. [;)]

Won the championship in my first season with Grabban netting 24 goals and Elliot Bennett winning championship player of the season. Halfway through my second season in the prem and not doing so well, went 12 games without a win in all competitions then beat stoke and Man city hopefully on the up to a mid table finish