Sign in to follow this  
The Polar Bears Made Me Do It

Looking forward to the AGM

These events are always far more entertaining when all is not well at Carrow Road. If everything is going swimmingly it''s a board love-in. When the wheels are coming off... classics, Roeder and Englandmanagergate. Fantastic! A loss against Brighton should make things very interesting. An in that scenario, what chance everyone''s favourite point celebrity luvvie board member showing his face?

It will all be glossed over as normal, as for our gay icon turning up I doubt it. Waste of time having him on the BOD for what he brings to NCFC.

Ricky will be bringing you all the news as usual.I am expecting there will be blood on the floor...................hopefully not mine.[:D]

Real fans would rather have a board love in because that normally means the team is doing well.

Real fans want the team to be doing well. Right?

I''m guessing you''re not a shareholder Herman? Season ticket? No? My word, you''re certainly a diehard aren''t you! I''m going to guess your level of support as "gets to one or two games a season (free ticket when mate can''t go)". Oh, and mades thousands of posts on a bulletin board. Now that''s real commitment...

I don''t know if Herman is a season ticket holder but here''s a message from someone who is

You want the club to fail because you think it''s entertaining. That makes you lower than a binner to me. Go and play FIFA and pretend you count as a fan.

[quote user="ricardo"]Ricky will be bringing you all the news as usual.

I am expecting there will be blood on the floor...................hopefully not mine.[:D]
[/quote]

Just don''t forget your scarf this time Ricky!

[quote user="cornish sam"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Ricky will be bringing you all the news as usual.I am expecting there will be blood on the floor...................hopefully not mine.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Good thinking Sam, I''ll get Mrs Ricardo to sew it into my coat.[Y]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="cornish sam"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Ricky will be bringing you all the news as usual.I am expecting there will be blood on the floor...................hopefully not mine.[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Good thinking Sam, I''ll get Mrs Ricardo to sew it into my coat.[Y][/quote]

Along with '' silly string '' for the gloves.... at our age every little helps! [:D]

[quote user="Herman "]Real fans would rather have a board love in because that normally means the team is doing well.

Real fans want the team to be doing well. Right?[/quote]

I am intrigued how do you define a real fan? Do you consider yourself a real fan?

[quote user="John tree"]I am intrigued how do you define a real fan? Do you consider yourself a real fan?[/quote]I''m not sure if I''m a ''real'' fan Waveney, can you make it a bit clearer by explaing what an ''unreal'' fan is? [*-)]

I would say "real fans" are those who gave the their hard-earned cash in exchange for shares which will never pay a dividend and aren''t traded on any exchange, simply because they care so much. These people are heroes! The players should form a guard of honour as they enter the stadium.

Amongst the benefits is a very real sense of ownership. I, and the other ordinary share holders literally own the club.it makes you care that much more than a mere ticket holder.

[quote user="The Polar Bears Made Me Do It"]I''m guessing you''re not a shareholder Herman? Season ticket? No? My word, you''re certainly a diehard aren''t you! I''m going to guess your level of support as "gets to one or two games a season (free ticket when mate can''t go)". Oh, and mades thousands of posts on a bulletin board. Now that''s real commitment...[/quote]You''re argument doesn''t have any validity in this case I''m afraid. Any real City fan,whether a ''diehard'' or a ''plastic'' would be concerned about what is going on at the club. Getting a boner because it may be a confrontational AGM is a strange way for a ''fan'' to act.

[quote user="The Polar Bears Made Me Do It"]I would say "real fans" are those who gave the their hard-earned cash in exchange for shares which will never pay a dividend and aren''t traded on any exchange, simply because they care so much. These people are heroes! The players should form a guard of honour as they enter the stadium.

Amongst the benefits is a very real sense of ownership. I, and the other ordinary share holders literally own the club.it makes you care that much more than a mere ticket holder.[/quote]I sort of agree with this. Saying we''re heroes is a bit OTT though. We did what we thought was best for the club at the time. It was expensive, it was a choice, but not a life or death.

[quote user="John tree"][quote user="Herman "]Real fans would rather have a board love in because that normally means the team is doing well.

Real fans want the team to be doing well. Right?[/quote]

I am intrigued how do you define a real fan? Do you consider yourself a real fan?[/quote]I''m a fan and I am real, if that counts.

Real fan here twice, can''t get to AGM on Thursday night if I could would like to see passion concerning our current plight. Hope Adams gets to speak and some searching questions are asked also McNally and Delia under the spotlight.

I''m not sure if I''m a real fan, but I am definitely suspicious of anyone who has registered on this messageboard in the last few months and then starts questioning the integrity of anyone else.