Sign in to follow this  
Common Sense

Jose Hoolveld after the Notts ?forrest game.

A friend of mine said various Twitter accounts had spoken of Hoolveld being made to travel back alone on the train after the Nottingham Forrest game because of a bust up ?

Apparently City fans were shocked to see him on the train and had a few words with the disgruntled player.

My friend doesn''t do "wind ups" but I''ve been unable to find any such stories ?

I think there is some truth in this. I heard this very thing direct from somebody I trust last week. The only difference being us was Hooivelds own choice to travel back by train.

There''s been a lot of interesting rumours this week, on here by posters who are not known to make things up.I don''t think there''s enough evidence yet to take any one rumour as gospel but it does appear there was some kind of bust up last week.

Something is clearly a bit wrong, we''ve heard Adams say a few weeks ago there was some ''clear the air talks'' and it appears some repressed frustrations have simmered to the surface again. What does worry me though is it''s the model professionals with no history of indiscipline like Hooveld and O''Neill who appear to be showing a lot of frustration, just like Robson who has since been sacked.

I get the feeling some of the team are unhappy with the quality of coaching/leadership and that a few too many of our players are just coasting. I do hope our training ground hasn''t reverted back to Costa Del Colney

Just a thought. Hooiveld is on loan from Southampton so presumably that''s where any family would be. Would make no sense returning on the s**t roads of Lincolnshire & Norfolk only to get on an equally s**t Anglia train to Hampshire for the remainder of the weekend.

Perhaps someone can clarify which train he was on before we all jump to conclusions.

Understood he was on his way to Harwich to catch the not to Holland....Next time just ask him and you will always (like here in Southampton) get an answer !

The name is Jos and no Jose.....

Bytheway: really just don''t understand why this guy is not playing. He started rather good i think (4 games with 10 points) and suddenly disappeared. Of course you can have some critical remarks but you have to consider he has to grow in the team and learn how his colleages are playing.Must be some strange things happening on the

training ground .

Players often take trains after games...it depends when they need to go.

After Man U away 2012(?) I was on a train and Simeon Jackson joined us, kitbag and all heading to Heathrow to fly of to Canada for an international.

Carl Robinson used to catch the train to London with his misses after home game quite frequently...I dunno, maybe he preferred the nightlife and the fact he''d not get noticed/any grief from huum fans.