Sign in to follow this  
mrpiggy

surely there must be some comment from CR this week!

presumably there will be the usual press conference this Thursday?......providing the assembled press ask the questions that need asking, Adams and the rest of them at Carrow Rd have 3 days to get their story straight.

If Robson was sacked with a view to getting in a "better" replacement ,then fair enough....if there''s no intention of replacing him ,then our coaching staff is weakened.....then of course there''s the question of who sacked him?....if it was ordered from above, then Adams has presumably been undermined?

It will sure be an interesting press conference GJL, that is for sure. That is unless the local media will be briefed beforehand not to ask any questions regarding said matter...

[quote user="mrpiggy"]i know they hate it,but us fans have been kept in the dark for far too long now.Shambolic way to treat us[/quote]

Perhaps they are still in Europe scouting talent before realising the best man for the job is already in Norfolk. Sorry just can''t believe what is spun out of Carrow Road anymore.

Oh do come along, what on earth are you expecting?

Personally I''m looking forward to hearing about Mark Barham''s skip hire business and the article on Zoroastrian Canary''s

Tst, some people, quite ridiculous.

[quote user="mrpiggy"]i know they hate it,but us fans have been kept in the dark for far too long now.Shambolic way to treat us[/quote]

Whatever name you post under, and this new one is most apposite, you never manage to have any positive comments on anything Canary related. You really are a first class cretin.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]There won''t be any statement from CR this week........and don''t call me Shirley.

[/quote]

"This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.""A hospital? What is it?""It''s a big building with of patients, but that''s not important right now."