Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 15

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

As I am off to Lanzarote first thing Wednesday morning I will put my pick for next weekend on here Nutty.I would ring you but you are engaged with a potential 30 pager on the Mark Robson thread. [:P]

A HOME WIN please for BARNET v Telford.

[/quote]

How could I nearly have forgotten topost this...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

As I am off to Lanzarote first thing Wednesday morning I will put my pick for next weekend on here Nutty.I would ring you but you are engaged with a potential 30 pager on the Mark Robson thread. [:P]

A HOME WIN please for BARNET v Telford.

[/quote]

How could I nearly have forgotten topost this...

[/quote]

That''s a good thing. It means you are not fantasizing over those swaying hips.

Would it be ok to rejoin at this late stage Nutty? I am sorry to gave been away for so long! Things have been very tough for me over the last year!

I fancy the Czech Republic to WIN at home!

Best of luck everyone!

Snake

Going to stay on home soil this week and go with...

Shrewsbury....Home win.

Best of luck to Purple on a sticky week and every one of the fine posters on this thread.

It''s the 7th round of the French cup this weekend.

Tiny Auch take on Nimes of Ligue 2. Think Diss v Blackburn and you wouldn''t be far off. No idea of the odds but for Auch to win would be a major giant killing...

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Would it be ok to rejoin at this late stage Nutty? I am sorry to gave been away for so long! Things have been very tough for me over the last year!

I fancy the Czech Republic to WIN at home!

Best of luck everyone!

Snake[/quote]

Would it be ok?

Much more than ok buddy!!

Welcome back, you''ve been missed.

For those who don''t know Snake was one of our top PUPs for the first half of last season and the second half of the previous one. Also a final six winner.

You''re in the fab40 Snake because you managed over half the weeks last season. So you''ll be in the hot seat sometime in the new year.

Thanks to posters for such a wide-ranging selection to choose from. After much agonising I have settled on these six:

1) MARIENLYST to beat Kjellerup (PurpleCanary). Saturday 12.00.2) CAPE VERDE ISLANDS to beat Niger (nutty nigel). Saturday 17.00.3) SINT-TRUIDEN to beat Geel (splutcho). Saturday 19.00.4) SPAIN to beat Belarus (Cosmic twin, NWC, swindoncanary, chellecity). Saturday 19.45.5) THE NETHERLANDS to beat Latvia (Hissing Sid, I am a banana, GMF). Sunday 17.00.6) BULGARIA to beat Malta. (Mr Apples). Sunday 19.45.

Apologies for lateness this week 😳😳

MMMK - BULGARIA-v- Malta HOME WIN

MM - LUTON -v- Tranmere HOME WIN

Good Luck Purple and all our PUPs 😄😄😄

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Thanks to posters for such a wide-ranging selection to choose from. After much agonising I have settled on these six:

1) MARIENLYST to beat Kjellerup (PurpleCanary). Saturday 12.00.2) CAPE VERDE ISLANDS to beat Niger (nutty nigel). Saturday 17.00.3) SINT-TRUIDEN to beat Geel (splutcho). Saturday 19.00.4) SPAIN to beat Belarus (Cosmic twin, NWC, swindoncanary, chellecity). Saturday 19.45.5) THE NETHERLANDS to beat Latvia (Hissing Sid, I am a banana, GMF). Sunday 17.00.6) BULGARIA to beat Malta. (Mr Apples). Sunday 19.45.[/quote]

Are we on for back to back wins or are we on for back to back wins!! Thank you for these Purple you''ve done a brilliant job and we look all set. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £29.64. Here are the details : -

Marienlyst

2/9

Cape Verdi

7/20

Sint-Truidense

1/5

Spain

1/10

The Netherlands

1/6

Bulgaria

1/6

So as Purple has posted we have four tomorrow and two on Sunday. No City game so we can have no distractions for our PUP power as we will these six home. Good luck Purple and all you PUPs [:)]

Now last night we had two PUPs teams in the CSF quiz at Carrow Road. And both teams did really well finishing in the top half of all the teams.

Our two teams were "Heaven Knows We''re Quizerable Now" and "Quiz Team Aguilera". Well done everyone concerned. The CSF will have made good money during the evening. It was £50 per team to enter and as we had 11 players we all paid a tenner each meaning I brought £10 home to add to our presentation pot so we have £315 towards next years presentation already. And that means we have now raised £3004 since these threads began.

I had a chat with Emma who looks after us from the CSF and she''s really excited that we have over £300 already. We are looking to do something special for the disability sports teams with the funds we raise so watch this space...

The live score for Purple''s selection was easy to find! Marienlyst have justscored a second and are 2-0 ahead after 50 mins.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]There''s a big game in the lower end of League one involving our very own Cody (remember him) with home advantage I will take Gillingham to win and jump ahead of their opponents in the survival game.

Gillingham V Orient Home win.

Good luck to all involved.[/quote]Guess who scored the Gills a 90th minute winner[:D]