Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Get behind team on Saturday

Lets raise the roof on Saturday and maybe it will help the team , it can make a difference , the atmosphere is not as good as it used to be but we can try , I can remember when the whole ground was a mass of green and yellow scarfs and seeing the players react to this, with more tackles and responding to the support .

Good shout 72.  The Bolton match was a bit flat.    Lambert used to appeal to the crowd to get behind the team and kept stressing how important the crowd are.   Hughton was much more measured about it (as he was with everything) and Adams is still feeling his way, but could me more pro-active in appealing to fans imo.  

The cynics say the team have to give us something to shout about first - well it didn''t used to be like that - so I agree - give the team something to get inspired on. 

dont you just love it when a 12 year old comes out with "get behind the team",well ive seen it all,done that,never made a shits worth of difference. back to school young man

[quote user="mrpiggy"]dont you just love it when a 12 year old comes out with "get behind the team",well ive seen it all,done that,never made a shits worth of difference. back to school young man[/quote]

Chuckle. Your petulant reactions above indicate that it is you who are aged 12, mrpiggy.

I think long term the best result for City is the result that removes the puppet manager from his job , most will remember the Beatng West Ham Will Relegate Us thread last season  who now in all honesty would have taken a West Ham win a new proper manager installed with plenty of time to see off relegation  ?  Sometimes losing is the long term winner and we are at that point once again .

I totally agree about getting behind the team, there is such a dead atmosphere around. Yes we pay our money and want to be entertained but come on, lets get behind the team, as im sure the team would be preform better, with 25000 fans giving it some with their voices. Theres nothing worse than sitting next to someone constantly moaning when one of our players makes a mistake, its as though they want it to happen.Maybe we need delia on the pitch again, to get our fans going !!!Anyway we need to have some new songs to sing, its like the same ole thing every game !!!

[quote user="Chopper2007"]I totally agree about getting behind the team, there is such a dead atmosphere around. Yes we pay our money and want to be entertained but come on, lets get behind the team, as im sure the team would be preform better, with 25000 fans giving it some with their voices. Theres nothing worse than sitting next to someone constantly moaning when one of our players makes a mistake, its as though they want it to happen.Maybe we need delia on the pitch again, to get our fans going !!!Anyway we need to have some new songs to sing, its like the same ole thing every game !!!

[/quote]

You are a binner and I claim my £10 !

a binner ???? have you actually been to a Norwich game, ive missed 5 homes games in 20 years, and i get behind the team every game, i take it you don''t?

I read on here the other day that they do actually shout at their screens in anger so maybe they do really sing when we''re winning too.......

[quote user="The Polar Bears Made Me Do It"]Could all the stream-watching plastics bang their mouses to the rhythm of "You''re going in the river".[/quote]

Mouses or mice?Anyway, I have a laptop.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="The Polar Bears Made Me Do It"]Could all the stream-watching plastics bang their mouses to the rhythm of "You''re going in the river".[/quote]Mouses or mice?Anyway, I have a laptop.[/quote]

I''ve got two laptice.