Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

Scandinavian TV

No, scandinavian channels not accesable via Sky.

Have a look at http://www.knplogic.co.uk/sport/

Looks like TV3+ or NRK, which can be seen in Norfolk with the right gear. I guess some pubs in the city will be "on the ball " !!

http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/statattack/2003-2004/matches/Matches_home.asp mentions games being shown (and it''s usually pretty up-to-date)

Sat Feb 28 - Sunderland (A) - Sky 12.30pm

Tues Mar 02 - West Brom (H) - Sky 7.45pm

Fri Apr 09 - Wigan (H) - Sky 5.30pm

OK its not easy but it is possible in Norfolk. Southampton very difficult as far as I can see as you will need a very large dish antenna. I estimate a 90cm or maybe 80cm will work here.

What you need also is a standard DVB reciever with a viaccess 1 module on board. I have used www.hisat.com in the past but there are plenty of others out there. i have no connection with them. Then you will need a viewing card.

I know hisat can advise on most issues...

So tune your reciever to :

1 West, NRK 1 (Norway)

12399 Horizontal, SR 27800 FEC 3/4

**OR**

5 East, TV3+ Dk (Denmark)

11977 Vertical,SR 27500, FEC 3/4

Have a look at www.lyngsat.com for channel details / changes etc.

And give yourself plenty of time before saturday to set up your system ! maybe easier to find a "friendly" pub in the city.

Please please, does anyone know of any ''friendly'' pubs in Norwich that may do this?

Coming up from London for my parents wedding anniversary dinner may be the best choice I''ve made for a while if I can find one of these pubs!!

If you don''t want to post the name of the pub, can you email me at joe.copeman@capitalradiogroup.com ??

It would be much appreciated!

If any help the game is also being screened live on Finnish TV 2. I already booked my Ryanair
cheapie so will enjoy the game in person at Carrow Road! Lets hope for a win! so far seen 4 games this season at carrow rd = 4 out 4 wins

Read the EDP today, it names at least two local "adult" refreshment establishments that intend covering- NCH V SHEFF UTD "LIVE". With full Norwegian commentary!.

Can''t be any worse than Uncle Roy Waller!.

See story on the pink un home page....

http://www.pinkun.com/

Should I get a credit here ;-) ??

Anyway lets hope for a win... and maybe we should say go buy a ticket in the south stand now ?