Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Jo O'Meara

This might have been posted before (so sorry to all you self appointed moderators) but have just seen that Jo O''Meara from S Club 7 is an avid follower of Norwich City. I know Hannah Spearritt is from Great Yarmouth and might have the same allegiances?

Sign them up Neil!

Hasn''t been posted before and as far as I know nobody gives a flying f*ck either way.

Although anybody embroiled in a Celebrity Big Brother race row by siding with Jade Goody against a Bollywood actress is probably not going to appeal to our nice family club.

Ah yes, talk of S Club Seven brings it all back to me [;)]

............just looked them up - can''t believe it was only around the year 2000 they appeared.    If you''d asked me I would have thought they were an 80''s band following the Abba style.............

No offence Jo, good to see you support a good club............

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Hasn''t been posted before and as far as I know nobody gives a flying f*ck either way.

Although anybody embroiled in a Celebrity Big Brother race row by siding with Jade Goody against a Bollywood actress is probably not going to appeal to our nice family club.[/quote]

Ah Mr Bor, our nice family club that will keep Mr Adams on till the end, plus if you couldn''t give a FF why reply? Oops I forgot, you are the self voted moderator!