Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Whittaker and Russ

Scotland game was a cracker, Marshall and Chrissy on the field as well. Good to see the Norwich/ex Norwich lads.

Just for Whitakers critics, he had a good game getting forward ise and did put in some reasonable balls.

Oh yyyyooouuuu absolute bbbeeeaaauuutttyyy!!!

Thanks Russ and Whitts.

Much drink will be taken in this house tonight! On top of that taken to get through the 90 minutes!

Interestingly, once the next round of matches are played in this group it looks very much like Poland, Rep Ire, Scotland and Germany will all be on 10 points! This is going to be very close...

Really Killie? I''d fancy Poland to take at least a point, if not 3 off the Irish in the next round of games. Ireland are poor.

Poland are not as good as their results suggest Splutch...they got unbelievably lucky against Germany and only drew at home against us with the help of a late equaliser...

I don''t see the Rep losing to them at home, and actually from a Scots perspective could do with seeing a draw...

But it is going to be really close this group...going to go to the last match I reckon.

Hoping to see our lads start again tonight, play well and be injury free.

A pretty good test for them, I expect them to be in the winning team.

that''s how bad they are, whittaker is being used for his offensive ability, it''s pretty laughable. I reckon England have a few mistakes in them at the back though as well

Anyone remember the ''Fcuk off George Burley'' song we used to play before games at Carrow Rd? Hear the tune being sung in the crowd.

Say what you like about Whittaker but out of the 5 City/ex City players on the pitch, he''s been by far the best. And Chris Martin has been poor.