Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

U21's Lose to Thetford in Senior Cup.

Another bad result for the football club. Seems like losing is habit which needs knocking out of all age groups. I guess all the fans not living in the county will come on here and say it does not matter to be knocked out of county cup, but it does.

I blame Adams. Or is it McNally? Or Hughton? Must be Delia then. Or Steven Whittaker. Maybe Johan Elmander is to blame. Got it...it''s Paul Lambert.

CHASE OUT!!!

It means little.

What I find strange though, is that when one of our sides other than the first team win a match you usually have to scratch around trying to find the result and a report.......yet, one has a defeat, and hey presto its the main article!

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

I blame Adams. Or is it McNally? Or Hughton? Must be Delia then. Or Steven Whittaker. Maybe Johan Elmander is to blame. Got it...it''s Paul Lambert.

CHASE OUT!!!

[/quote]Yeah but Whittaker is rubbish though isn''t he.

"Yeah but Whittaker is rubbish though isn''t he."

That seems to be a view of some experts on this forum,a view not shared by Adams or Strachan!

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]

CHASE OUT!!!

[/quote]Yeah but Whittaker is rubbish though isn''t he.[/quote]

Curiouser and curiouser...an article appears on the pinkun website about RVW and the U21s lose to Thetford in the same week.

I don''t believe in co-incidences. Totally his fault.