Sign in to follow this  
pete

Olsson fit!

He really needs another couple of weeks to get fully fit even though he has looked unfit and uninterested all season. Is Garrido that poor he cannot do a better job than Olsson.

The fact is Garrido has been pretty damn poor, unfortunately, so has olsson to be fair though. Persoanlly think we should chop and change a bit more because this is what happened to Olsson when he went down with Blackburn, he stopped performing when they didn''t have a decent backup and were glad to get rid of him in this league.

Would like to know why/when you feel Garrido has been so poor this season Mrs M?

The stats suggest otherwise.

Our results this season with him in the team have on the whole been much better than without. Could also argue that the same is true over the last few years in the PL.

I struggle to think of too many "shockers" that he''s had for us.

It depends if stats are all you look at. Bournemouth for example garrido was particularly poor. Both of them haven''t covered themselves in glory, with garrido it''s more about positioning and concentration whereas olsson it seems that he''s not making the runs he should be doing as well as not moving the ball well...or defending that well.

When you say that we''ve won more games this season when garrido''s been in the team, imo it''s not because he played but because we were in good form, he was part of that team and like I said in my previous post should be given a fair chance to get his place back after olsson being no better. If you look at their performances or even afterwards the match reports, rating etc there''s really not much to choose between them.

I felt Garrido done well at the start of the season and was a bit unlucky to automatically lose his place to Olsson because he was fit again.

I do feel sorry for Garrido losing his place like that. Unless he''s been that poor in training he deserves a chance