Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Bullard the Binner

I quite like him and he was entertaining and made me laugh :)

Yellowbird You must be easily pleased. He looks what he is a thick idiot

Anyone who goes on that programme can only be desperate for money or publicity.  Either way, that does not create good television imo.  Would rather watch monkeys in a cage an hour every evening than watch that.  Seeing Bullard just makes it worse.   And what on earth is that news guy doing there?    Thought he would have more sense.  

They normally add two more desperate souls next week could see Adams and McNally  in the Jungle yet

lake district canary wrote the following post at 18/11/2014 10:19 AM:

Either way, that does not create good television imo. Would rather watch monkeys in a cage an hour every evening than watch that. Seeing Bullard just makes it worse.

------------------------------

There''s other little ladies to consider in the house other than Miggins...unfortunately

[quote user="daly"]

I quite like him and he was entertaining and made me laugh :)

Yellowbird You must be easily pleased. He looks what he is a thick idiot

[/quote]

Lol I''m not that easily pleased but I thought he was alright. It''s a sad excuse for a programme but I may stick with it. Gemma having malaria made me laugh too!!

Yes Gemma she''s a real laugh looks like she''s spent the last 10 years eating Delia''s pie''s. ITV must be really desperate to call her a celebrity. She should be banged up in that jail for the whole 3 weeks

Yellow bird the pressure of watching NCFC is getting on top of you .  See a shrink

[quote user="daly"]

Yes Gemma she''s a real laugh looks like she''s spent the last 10 years eating Delia''s pie''s. ITV must be really desperate to call her a celebrity. She should be banged up in that jail for the whole 3 weeks

Yellow bird the pressure of watching NCFC is getting on top of you .  See a shrink

[/quote]

The pressure is getting to me...I am preparing myself for my trip to Carrow Road Saturday afternoon already lol

Bullard''s bad enough but the Heffner woman drives me nuts with her keep saying """Oh my God""" and the black kid sounds like he should be in Dr Who and the Daleks

Can see either me or the TV going out of the window if my wife insists on watching this crap 

He didn''t appear to struggle on that eating challenge the other night, there again he was at an advantage as I bet eating cock is common place amongst those binners 😳

"andgreen"He didn''t appear to struggle on that eating challenge the other night, there again he was at an advantage as I bet eating cock is common place amongst those binners 😳

Yeah............coq au bin.

Yes same goes for gthe ""Oh my God"""  girl anything must be better than having to eat Hugh Hefner