Sign in to follow this  
John tree

Director of finance

Jeez, are you saying that you''ve never moved job/people have to stay put once they join the club? Sam''s been at the club over 6 years, it is perfectly reasonable for someone in such a role to move on, it is barely even newsworthy.

Sam Gordon happens to be female you idiot Waveney who I believe will be leaving next February having given 3 months notice.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Why do people try to put a sinister spin on anything connected with the club. Some on here must lead a very sad life.[/quote]We must make allowances for poor Waveney.......http://www.headway-nw.org.uk/_/rsrc/1355921882712/config/customLogo.gif?revision=6[;)]

Another one joins the exodus. Sadly the architects of the current crisis, ie the prawn sandwich loving media luvvies who know jack $h!t about football, are still at the helm.

[quote user="gabba"]Another one joins the exodus. Sadly the architects of the current crisis , ie the prawn sandwich loving media luvvies who know jack $h!t about football, are still at the helm.
[/quote]

I know I have just come back from holiday so looks like I have missed something ?  [*-)]

It is unbelievable that the finance bloke is walking the plank because Adams can''t keep a clean sheet. Nothing amazes me about the stowmarket 2 anymore

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="gabba"]Another one joins the exodus. Sadly the architects of the current crisis , ie the prawn sandwich loving media luvvies who know jack $h!t about football, are still at the helm.[/quote]

I know I have just come back from holiday so looks like I have missed something ?  [*-)]

[/quote]

The cook is still stirring the broth. The radio commentator is still at the helm. You''ve only missed a man being thrown overboard in a desperate attempt to stop the ship sinking towards division two. Oh, and a jolly looking bald man has arrived in time for the AGM to cheer up the plastics.

[quote user="John tree"]It is unbelievable that the finance bloke is walking the plank because Adams can''t keep a clean sheet. Nothing amazes me about the stowmarket 2 anymore[/quote]Sam is short for Samantha, you burk.If you''d ever seen her I don''t think you would be mistaking her for a bloke.

Oh come on lads (and ladettes), it''s obvious why she has tendered her resignation as, according to a seperate thread on this board we are about to be taken over by an American billionaire, and thus finances will be of little significance!

OTBC

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="John tree"]It is unbelievable that the finance bloke is walking the plank because Adams can''t keep a clean sheet. Nothing amazes me about the stowmarket 2 anymore[/quote]Sam is short for Samantha, you burk.If you''d ever seen her I don''t think you would be mistaking her for a bloke.

[/quote]

Are you saying she started off as a bloke called Sam but is now a woman called Samantha? Wow that''s something I didn''t know

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="John tree"]It is unbelievable that the finance bloke is walking the plank because Adams can''t keep a clean sheet. Nothing amazes me about the stowmarket 2 anymore[/quote]Sam is short for Samantha, you burk.If you''d ever seen her I don''t think you would be mistaking her for a bloke.

[/quote]

She''ll be there too put us all right on Tuesday Rickyyyyy[;)]

Fireman Sam''s still a bloke though[Y] And that Tree fella is probably a cross dressing lumberjack....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

She''ll be there too put us all right on Tuesday Rickyyyyy[;)]

Fireman Sam''s still a bloke though[Y] And that Tree fella is probably a cross dressing lumberjack....

[/quote]Do you think she''ll be wearing that tight skirt again, Nigel?[:D]

Please someone just confirm,

This is not ''Sam the Man''

Its nothing to do with Canary Pride, rainbow laces & Brighton.

It''s all very confusing at the moment!