mrs miggins

Brighton predictions and team

gonna go for a 2-0 win

----------------------Ruddy-----------------

Whittaker---Martin---Turner---Olsson

---------------Tettey----Howson---------

Redmond-------------------------Lafferty

--------------Jerome--Hooper------------

What''s your score prediction and team prediction or selection that you''re hoping for.?

Garrido in and i don''t want to see Lafferty out wide. Up front or on the bench.Three points Adams please.

personally not keen on two up front as we dont seem to have a partnership. Hooper needs to see the impact Murphay has had from the bench to show us what he can do before he earns a start; his sub appearances have not said play me. If we has a front to that would work then I would consider going 3 at the back at home.

As it is I am hoping for (but unlikely to get)

Ruddy

Martin Turner Hooiveld (Cuellar) Garrido

O''Neill Tettey

Redmond Howson Lafferty

Jerome

please say he''s not playing grabban out wide, I don''t mean to moan before even a ball has been kicked, but come on surely we have better options than sticking him out wide

Awful line up. Grabban the donkey starts once again! If i was Hooper i''d walk away now, wouldn''t blame him if he refused to sit on the bench. Midfield looks completely lacking in creativity. How are Johnson or Tettey starting ahead of O''Neill? No width, letting Pilkington and Bennett go was yet another absolute joke of a decision by the manager. If a defeat today meant the end of Adams i''d take it now. Unfortunately i fear a repeat of the West Ham situation last season. A scraped victory to paper over the cracks and prolong the inevitable.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]please say he''s not playing grabban out wide, I don''t mean to moan before even a ball has been kicked, but come on surely we have better options than sticking him out wide[/quote]We had better options, much better in Pilkington and Bennett until Adams shipped them out. Utterly clueless.

O''Neil critical of the players post forest and dropped for an inferior johnson (and one of those not working he way back) looks and feels like a punishment for being vocal.

Cant say a diamond (apparently) with redmond up top impresses me either.

Increasingly a must win game

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]O''Neil critical of the players post forest and dropped for an inferior johnson (and one of those not working he way back) looks and feels like a punishment for being vocal.

Cant say a diamond (apparently) with redmond up top impresses me either.

Increasingly a must win game[/quote]

If true, this is worrying. O''neil was correct in everything he said.