Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

How is it ????

The thing that has baffled me this season the most has been the amount of times we have had chance after chance this season yet Leeds, Charlton, Bournemouth, Rotherham and Sheff wed spring to mind, they have one or two chances and bang we concede.

I really can`t put my finger on it, poor finishing by us, lack of concentration by Ruddy and the defence, todays game had the same written all over it from early on, despite 3 good goals we once again wasted many chances and i don`t recall apart from the 3 they scored we were ever very threatened.

Adams should have gone, something clearly is wrong, soon we will be in the bottom half and promotion a pipe dream unless something drastic is done.....

This is called Championship football. Lots of chances due to to poor defending. Lots of misses due to poor finishing.Even in high scoring games like today you come away feeling it wasn''t a good match because of how low the standard of the play was.

That doesn`t explain our conversion rate as opposed to our opponents tho does it, the teams we play sometimes get one chance and score so go figure that .....

I think that''s your yellow and green specs speaking there. Check out this ''How does this not go in?'' video from the club''s Youtube channel: http://youtu.be/GCOv6TKl6RUPut simply, the ball doesn''t go in because of poor finishing and a lack of composure. Grabban puts in a weak header that''s well saved, and Jerome sends the follow-up straight at the keeper (who is on the floor!).  There''s nothing magical or mysterious about it.  A more composed finish would have resulted in a goal.

Sorry gotta disagree the games i mentioned should all have been wins tho i take your comments on board as regards Grabban, major error not getting Wilson, at 26 years of age Grabban has managed one and a half good seasons and Jerome is steady tho not prolific.

Poor Hooper must wonder what he has to do, surely a starter for Reading at home.....