Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Right! Time for changes NCFC board!!!!

I still haven''t learnt not to write on here when i have the hump, but he should not be anywhere near the first team come Monday morning. I don''t want Phelan as a manager, i prefer him as a coach, but i will be more than happy for him to boot Adams into touch and take over.

Agree with Herman, today is a perfect example of all of Adams'' faults, it''s a shame and perhaps he should go back to his role as youth team coach. We need a manager who really knows how to set up teams effectively. Phelan''s a great coach, but he''s not a man who we should be getting as manager, we need to look to be doing better than that.

It''s clear now that Adams hasn''t got the skill set to deal with this team. Watching this team''s organisation is appalling and work ethic is painful considering how much quality we have. Russell Martin looked great at RB today, linked really well with Redmond (and scored a screamer) Olsson''s crossing was extremely good today and managed to be effective getting forward as often as he did. However the whole shape of the team is terrible and is working against the quality we have.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Is sacking Robson and appointing Phelan not a change then?[/quote]Its a change but appointing another guy with no managerial experience is just taking another gamble .[/quote]Sorry thats if you replace Adams with Phelan

It is clear they have no idea how to progress the club and we have been in slow decline ( apart from the Messiah years) for nearly all their recent ownership.

If they had any honour they would sell up and go but regrettably that is not a characteristic that they have shown.

I would love to hear Nuttys latest apology for weak leadership by the stowmarket 2?

Not even he can surely justify them carrying on any longer!

Pulis would be excellent but prob still holding out for Prem job.

Wouldn''t mind a look at Curbishley . Proven at Charlton and knows what it takes to get out of the division

I can also see the board giving phelan a chance and bringing in Muelensteen to be assistant

Now is a good time to act - 5 off automatic and would give new management time to work team out before jan transfer window. Adams looks defeated at post match interview

The most concerning thing here and why it points firmly to the fact that sadly Adams is totally out of his depth is that he had 2 weeks since the last game to put the obvious short comings and failures of recent performance right. Yet we continue to get incomprehensible selections, formation and a team that doesn''t seem to know what it''s doing.

There are a lot of things wrong at the moment a lot of them caused by the inexperience of the manager. Phelan may help - let''s hope so but also lets not forget Adams was a coach prior to being given the chance to become the manager of our team as was Phelan - we need someone with tactical knowledge and abilities to motivate and organise a team, pick and change a team depending on the opposition, someone that the players respect - these are different skills to coaching so although the appointment of Mike P is a massive step in the right direction and will hopefully bring some of those other qualities it is still no substitute for those other things that''s only an experienced manager can bring.

Sadly it appears adams doesn''t have these qualities yet, and his abilities as a coach can be questioned aswell.

It''s about time the bored are faced with the blame sick of their mediocre decision making.

They need to take a long hard look at themselves and think are they really making the best decisions.

The laughable thing is that with the appointment of Phelan they have given themselves more problems. If Adams doesn''t get a win next week then his position will be untenable. So they basically have to give the job to Phelan who has never managed or find a manager who is prepared to have Phelan as his number 2. No manager wants to be told who his back room team is. Since Lambert left, the board have been devoid of any idea how to take this club forward. Time for the stow market two to put the club officially up for sale.

Why should they sell the club JF? What''s happened to all those people who had posters gagging for them to sell to last time? Manderic, Evans, Cullum.....

Where''s the advantage for us supporters?

Why should they sell? Because they have taken the club as far as they can and we are now returning the a level we were before the Lambert years. This season has the mid table mediocrity they promised us written all over it, wrong league though! They and their ideas are stale now. Time for fresh faces and ideas that could maybe take us forwards again. Weather you like it or not the time is coming soon for them to move on. Who takes the reigns and if they will be any better is anyone''s guess.

I don''t get it jf. What do you think us supporters can gain by them selling up? Are you pleased we ddidn''t get those other chancers in or are you still pining for them?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Is sacking Robson and appointing Phelan not a change then?[/quote]

Oh look a clever one. Clap clap.

I suppose you think that''s enough as well.

Get a grip

Quite honestly Nutty Nigel I couldn''t give 2 shits if you ''get it'' or not. As I''ve said before you could start an arguement in an empty phone box.

I see no point in a change of ownership. What on earth will that achieve. We are financially stable and the problems are simply on the pitch . Adams is taking a lot of flack - but are the players justifying their massive salaries. They show little passion and their energy levels are far below the Lambert era.

The last thing we want is some dodgy financier whose only interest is milking the Club for their own advantage.

Well if you''re going g to stamp your feet and wail that the owners Should sell up there''s a fair chance that at least half the posters will disagree. I just asked what us supporters would have to gain. I''m still glad they didn''t sell last time. Aren''t you?

Everyone gets 1 chance with me. Next time you reply like that I''ll reciprocate...

The problems are not just simply on the pitch are they? The problem is the decisions being made at board room level. Holding on to Hughton for far too long when the majority could see where it was going. Then appointing a kids manager for a season where we had our biggest chance of a return to the top flight.

"They show little passion and their energy levels are far below the Lambert era. "

Maybe the fitness training is far below the levels of the Lambert era?