Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

I can handle us being rubbish

God knows we''ve been rubbish for quite a lot if my supporting lifetime.

What I really can''t handle though and what depresses me the most is how unecessary and self inflicted our current woes are. We chucked away our premiership status last season and now we seem determined to waste our best chance to bounce back just so we can see if Neyul can learn how to be a manager. Why? Why is our board doing this?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]God knows we''ve been rubbish for quite a lot if my supporting lifetime.

What I really can''t handle though and what depresses me the most is how unecessary and self inflicted our current woes are. We chucked away our premiership status last season and now we seem determined to waste our best chance to bounce back just so we can see if Neyul can learn how to be a manager. Why? Why is our board doing this?[/quote]I have been wondering if these self inflicted wounds are deliberate. 3 years in the Premier League and all of the debt that has been hanging over the club''s head since the "Chase Era" has finnally gone. This makes the club infinitely more saleable and it doesn''t seem like Winne and the cook wish to sell their little train set, so what better way to put off suitors than to get the club relegated and turn them into an average Champioship side, making no loss nor profit. A cynical view point I know, but at least it suggests that they know what they are doing!!!!!

We need a manager who will put the fear of god into this team and make them perform to the standard they are capable of and I personally think that Adams is not the right man to do this. He has had his chance. Something needs to change now well before Christmas and the next transfer window. We should not be losing these home games at all. If we carry on like this we will back in League 1 again.

[quote user="EGGY "]We need a manager who will put the fear of god into this team and make them perform to the standard they are capable of and I personally think that Adams is not the right man to do this. He has had his chance. Something needs to change now well before Christmas and the next transfer window. We should not be losing these home games at all. If we carry on like this we will back in League 1 again.[/quote]

Oh dear, it''s only November.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="EGGY "]We need a manager who will put the fear of god into this team and make them perform to the standard they are capable of and I personally think that Adams is not the right man to do this. He has had his chance. Something needs to change now well before Christmas and the next transfer window. We should not be losing these home games at all. If we carry on like this we will back in League 1 again.[/quote]

[/quote]I seem to remember  comments like that last November, ALOS. The board clearly took the views of the laissez-faire, easily satisfied brigade like you to heart, and sat on their hands from Nov till April.And look where that got us.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="EGGY "]We need a manager who will put the fear of god into this team and make them perform to the standard they are capable of and I personally think that Adams is not the right man to do this. He has had his chance. Something needs to change now well before Christmas and the next transfer window. We should not be losing these home games at all. If we carry on like this we will back in League 1 again.[/quote]

[/quote]I seem to remember  comments like that last November, ALOS. The board clearly took the views of the laissez-faire, easily satisfied brigade like you to heart, and sat on their hands from Nov till April.And look where that got us.[/quote]

Yeh, I forgot every season is the same as the last one.