Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Who appointed Adams?

I just want to know which person on the board was hell bent on Adams.

I know this is months after the appointed but I am curious to know if it was McNally or Delia & Co.

I think it has all the hallmarks of Delia but I could be wrong, anyone know?

[quote user="Barndoor"]It was McNally. He was appointed to make all decisions at the club.[/quote]

Are you sure Bardoor, I don''t think so but I f McNally is this crap and appointed Adams then Delia should sack him.

whoever it was must have clocked up a fair few air miles following their extensive European search for the new manager during the summer?

It''s like when you lose your car keys isn''t it!? You spend ages wasting time searching high and low for them,only to find after all that wasted time they were in your pocket all along!

It was Smith and Jones. When Adams was appointed it was Smith and Jones who made the decision. And that was a fact. Then when we were top of the table it transpired it was Bowkett and McNally who appointed him. And that was a fact. Now we are down in 10th it turns out it was Smith and Jones after all. And that is a fact.

If you go back to the radio interview that they all gave to Radio Norfolk before Adams was appointed then Delias wording in that interview suggested that Mcnally made recommendations to them but it was their final decision.

[quote user="JF"]If you go back to the radio interview that they all gave to Radio Norfolk before Adams was appointed then Delias wording in that interview suggested that Mcnally made recommendations to them but it was their final decision.[/quote]Can you give us a direct quote from the interview?

Listening to that opening 10 minutes again now is laughable. Delia stating several times that last January there were no managers available, though Adams was and says "David said to us you can go this way and it will be a risk, or you can go that way and it will be a risk"

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]It was Smith and Jones. When Adams was appointed it was Smith and Jones who made the decision. And that was a fact. Then when we were top of the table it transpired it was Bowkett and McNally who appointed him. And that was a fact. Now we are down in 10th it turns out it was Smith and Jones after all. And that is a fact.[/quote]

Well said Purple

[quote user="JF"]If you go back to the radio interview that they all gave to Radio Norfolk before Adams was appointed then Delias wording in that interview suggested that Mcnally made recommendations to them but it was their final decision.[/quote]

Well if that''s right then we have the return of Robert Chase. Surely the whole point of McNally is to make recommendations to the whole board who would then vote. But I would expect them to back their man. I''d be disappointed if they paid him all that money and then took no notice. It seems what actually happened was that the board backed McNally''s reccomendation even though Delia publically stated concerns over Adams experience. I think that''s probably right and I think that''s how it should be. However that''s a million miles away from the Bury theory, and the one you appear to be trying to spin, that Adams appointment was down to Smith & Jones.

The buck stops with the stowmarket 2 yet again they have called it wrong again.

They must see they are getting it wrong time and time again Hiw much longer must we suffer these pair of bumpkins in charge of the club

[quote user="John tree"]The buck stops with the stowmarket 2 yet again they have called it wrong again. They must see they are getting it wrong time and time again Hiw much longer must we suffer these pair of bumpkins in charge of the club[/quote]

Until, Waveney, such times as someone offers them enough to buy their share and control in the club-which doesn''t appear to be forthcoming now or at any point in the near future: unless you''re hoping to head up a consortium?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

[quote user="John tree"]The buck stops with the stowmarket 2 yet again they have called it wrong again. They must see they are getting it wrong time and time again Hiw much longer must we suffer these pair of bumpkins in charge of the club[/quote]

Until, Waveney, such times as someone offers them enough to buy their share and control in the club-which doesn''t appear to be forthcoming now or at any point in the near future: unless you''re hoping to head up a consortium?

[/quote]

He could get together with his other personalities and buy shares, they''d have loads.