Sign in to follow this  
pete

Adrian Forbes Club stooge

Listening to Canary Call and Forbes making excuses for Adams and the Club. First time I''ve heard him on CC but not the first time AF criticised for his rose coloured glasses. Unlikely Darren Eadie will be back has the gall to criticise.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Woman on there saying Adams is doing well and it''s all John Ruddy''s fault, ffs[/quote]Canary call is the wireless version of care in the community...

Nancy thinks we have been playing well only 3 games we''ve played poorly. Whereas probably played well 3 times. All Ruddy''s fault. What a silly woman.

Forbes is a complete idiot , says if things are still the same come Feb March time we should consider a change then , surely promotion would be long gone . Wont have a word said against Adams ,Board or players a waste of time having somebody so biased on there .

dejavui posted about him last season, cant remember but im guessing around the same timehes basically the clubs b1tch on radio norfolkhe defended hughton almost until the death as well, hes the typical ''weve got to stand by them, they will come good, weve got to have faith'' even when its all clearly going down the sh1tt3r typewhich is sometimes a good mentality, but hes been wrong on far too many occasions for anyone to see him as anything but a yes man

He didn''t even know you couldn''t be offside from a goal kick - had to be told during the commentary - plonker!!!!

Nancy the lady on there said they have played much worse than this is the past, so bad she had to turn the radio off !!!!

Sums it up really 99% of the people that actually attend the games in person know how badly we are playing and how disorganised and tactically inept our performances and team selections have become

[quote user="pete"]Listening to Canary Call and Forbes making excuses for Adams and the Club. First time I''ve heard him on CC but not the first time AF criticised for his rose coloured glasses. Unlikely Darren Eadie will be back has the gall to criticise.[/quote]

Wouldn''t worry to much about what Forbes says spoke to him in Morrisons last season told me not to worry we would be alright we wouldn''t be relegated.

Don''t be too critical of Forbes, he''s putting together the kind of c.v. to stand him in good stead to be appointed as your next manager. Trot out a load of absolute tosh on Partridge Radio, do a little bit of junior coaching - sounds ready for the big one to me.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Woman on there saying Adams is doing well and it''s all John Ruddy''s fault, ffs[/quote]Saddest part was she ticked every "stereotype" box available. She really needed her head examined daft old bat !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Woman on there saying Adams is doing well and it''s all John Ruddy''s fault, ffs[/quote]Saddest part was she ticked every "stereotype" box available. She really needed her head examined daft old bat ![/quote]

The really funny part of this call was that Butler was caught out admitting he wasn''t even listening but checking Twitter!

Forbes jarred me off again tonight. He was so defensive about Adams and the club with previous caller. The guy (who I think is a regular) was showing some real passion and criticism but Forbes wasn''t having any of it.

Yeh footballers are all part of the old boys network though. IF Forbes did dare criticise he prob would have recieved a sarcastic "Thank mate..." from adams via text.We obviously need a former pro to help out but one thats not so tightly networked would be nice. Get a solid pro in whos not scared of saying it how it is and fire that daft little chav Rob Butler and your off to a good start.

Adams was the same when he was in Forbes'' position, constantly defending the likes of Grant and Roeder. I remember his footballing opinions back then, how he admired a direct game and therefore knew all the talk of passing football when he got the manager''s job was just flannel.

The bloke who rang in and criticised McNally had some valid points, even Butler went quiet and kind of agreed. Forbes response was terrible and straight from the textbook of club responses

Got to agree with these comments. My first thoughts were that Forbes God forbid is lining himself up for Adams replacement. Disrespectful to fans phoning in apart from the silly woman.

Canary Call has become an invitation for callers to ring in, be told that they are wrong regardless of their point by the Talentless Rob Butler and his Club Employee Sidekick. Forbes is the worst

There is no debate anymore, perhaps thats why they get the caliber of call they get.

The Thursday Scrimmage show is cringeworthy and why do they insist on using the Chelsea song as its theme tune