Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 16

Although tiny Eibar have performed heroically in the Primera Liga so far this season, it would take a miracle for them to get anything against Real Madrid. As Eibar are at home the odds for a Real win are 2/11, although the gulf in quality between the two teams should make the home ''advantage'' pretty much immaterial. Real Madrid away win, please.For the Norwich bet, I''m going to stick my neck out and say Norwich HT, Norwich FT.

Bayern Munich win for me this week please.

For the Norwich bet, I fancy a Norwich win and Jerome getting on the scoresheet.

Good luck all

League One in Scotland where Morton (5-0-1-12-3) entertain Stenhousemuir (1-0-5-4-9).Morton v Stenhousemuir.......Home win.For the City bet.....City to win and Redmond to score. Good luck NWC and Drinks. [Y]

Ok here we go.Thanks for all of your worthy suggestions PUPs - I made all of my selections from your picks - we win as a team, and we don''t win as a team (we are PUPs and NEVER lose!!) :)Let''s do it...Bayern Munich to beat HoffenheimNotts County to beat Yeovil - (weird odds here, seen 11/8 on Bill Hill - seems a cert to me!)Real Madrid to beat EibarFC Copenhagen to beat SilkebordFeyenoord to beat DordrechtChelsea to beat West BromMy pick will be the mighty Bayern Munich - and as for the Norwich bet, I think Cameron Jerome will score.Good luck TMD and everyone else supporting.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Czech second tier.Zlin to win at home against Kolin.Zlin are 7th with a  4-2-1 and 12/7 home record, but have won their last two games, including a 3-2 victory against the team in 4th.Kolin are bottom with a 0-2-5 and 4/16 away record and have lost their last six games, conceding 19 and scoring 4.WARNING. There are no William Hill odds as yet, although they should arrive. I will try to check tomorrow teatime to see if they have appeared. If not I will switch to Feyenoord to beat Dordrecht.For the NCFC bet, Howson to score last.[/quote]

Odds on zlin so will go with that please.

[quote user="NWC"]Ok here we go.Thanks for all of your worthy suggestions PUPs - I made all of my selections from your picks - we win as a team, and we don''t win as a team (we are PUPs and NEVER lose!!) :)Let''s do it...Bayern Munich to beat HoffenheimNotts County to beat Yeovil - (weird odds here, seen 11/8 on Bill Hill - seems a cert to me!)Real Madrid to beat EibarFC Copenhagen to beat SilkebordFeyenoord to beat DordrechtChelsea to beat West BromMy pick will be the mighty Bayern Munich - and as for the Norwich bet, I think Cameron Jerome will score.Good luck TMD and everyone else supporting.[/quote]

Thank you for these Marcus. What a job you''ve done! The six look nailed on to me and with a very healthy potential return. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and even with the free bet the potential winnings are £57.73. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

1/6

2:30 Sat

Yellowfuture, Swindon, Vindo, Statto, NWC, Mandie

Notts County

11/8

3:00 Sat

AJ, Gregt

Chelsea

1/4

3:00 Sat

Bor, DDD

Real Madrid

2/9

5:00 Sat

FTW, MMMK

FC Copenhagen

2/5

6:30 Sat

Herman

Feyenoord

1/7

6:45 Sat

Tilly, Leeds

So all the games are tomorrow and hopefully we will be well on the way to another win by the time I get home.Good luck everyone[:)]

Great selections NWC all the very best. For the match bet I would like the following Please.

Half time score 2-0 City 8/1

Russell Martin to score any time 8/1

Half time City Full time City. 4/1

£2.00 on each please

Prices from Ladbrokes so as a guide only.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Great selections NWC all the very best. For the match bet I would like the following Please.

£2.00 on each please

Prices from Ladbrokes so as a guide only.[/quote]Brilliant - looking for all of those to score!!!

Bit late (I was going to post earlier but I saw the final selections were made quite early this evening so I didn''t bother) but I think I can safely select Chorley to beat Hyde in the Conference South.Best of luck NWC and all PUPs.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Great selections NWC all the very best. For the match bet I would like the following Please.

£2.00 on each please

Prices from Ladbrokes so as a guide only.[/quote]

Thank you for these Paul. You''ve definitely added to the excitement for tomorrow and I''m confident you''ll add to the pot for the CSF too. Bet365 beat Laddies on all those bets[:)] And I''ve added an extra one because I wasn''t quite sure if you meant Norwich to win both halves or to be winning at the end of both halves. Whichever it was the extra bet can be only good [:)] Here are the details : -

Half time score 2-0 City

£2.00 Bet 365

9/1

£20.00

Russell Martin to score any time

£2.00 Bet 365

14/1

£30.00

Half time City Full time City

£2.00 Bet 365

15/8

£5.75

Norwich to win both halves

£2.00 Bet 365

5/1

£12.00

So here''s hoping for 2-0 at half-time with a Russell Martin goal followed by more City goals in the second half. [:D]