Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Fans booing the team off

We were chasing a home game against a club that were bang out of form to the point that at 3-2 down we were leaving turner one on one with their forward at almost every attack we had. It''s becoming painful to watch this pathetic circus stumble from one inept display to the next. I would say that if next week goes the same way as this we will see scenes like Hughtons last game.

Ha ha, this is brilliant, the whole crowd turns, for the past 10 years the jarrold, river end have been a morgue, the only thing they could turn is their lap blanket

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Ha ha, this is brilliant, the whole crowd turns, for the past 10 years the jarrold, river end have been a morgue, the only thing they could turn is their lap blanket[/quote]yeah cos the barclay and snakepit is like galatasary innit ?  TW@T  [:D]

Mmm interesting - I thought the whole crowd was as one backing the team in Lambert''s reign.

Great atmosphere responding to fantastic effort by our team and inventive management decisions.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Ha ha, this is brilliant, the whole crowd turns, for the past 10 years the jarrold, river end have been a morgue, the only thing they could turn is their lap blanket[/quote]yeah cos the barclay and snakepit is like galatasary innit ?  TW@T  [:D][/quote]

You fancy saying that to my face? Prick

Don''t blame Adams, the buck stops at the board.....Another couple of months and it will be season ticket renewal time.....I eagerly await the spiel from the club if we are languishing in mid-table mediocrity.

Nothing changes at the top, and it is very unlikely to do so in the distant future......HO HUM.....

Mellow, the last two years has seen the majority shareholders retain full hands on the tiller. The days of Bowkett and McNally running the show are long gone so you are correct about the board but I despair for the club'' future and indeed image ,with the events of the last two years

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Mellow, the last two years has seen the majority shareholders retain full hands on the tiller. The days of Bowkett and McNally running the show are long gone so you are correct about the board but I despair for the club'' future and indeed image ,with the events of the last two years[/quote]Unless you are sitting on the board then i suggest you are talking absolute bollox as per usual. Get some facts to prove this or shut up.

If Adams appointment was McNally''s decision i would be very surprised, especially in view of how quickly he removed Gunn for not being up to the job.Everything about Adams as manager smacks of the owners intervention in the process.

[quote user="whoareyou"]If Adams appointment was McNally''s decision i would be very surprised, especially in view of how quickly he removed Gunn for not being up to the job.Everything about Adams as manager smacks of the owners intervention in the process.[/quote]Are you seriously suggesting Adams is doing as well as Gunn?

Looks like we''re back to the first law of the Pink Un Message Board:Anything good about the club is despite "the board", who don''t understand football and are ruining our clubAnything bad about the club is because of "the board", who don''t understand football and are ruining our clubAnd this despite McNally and Bowkett both being part of "the board".So basically, everything is all Delia and Michael''s fault, except the good stuff which is because McNally and Bowkett made the decisions while Stephen Fry entertained the Stowmarket Two by locking them in the boardroom with a bottle of Vermouth and a box set of Masterchef DVDs.At least now we know what Stephen Fry contributes to the club.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]So we''re paying McNally £x amount for...........?

Failure?[/quote]No,no,no. Can''t be his fault[:)]

why do you lot all fall for the guff from Delias lovechild,aka Bor Bor Bor? He should go back to his allotment shed and do what he does best, BorE, BorE, BorE!!! He comes from an allotment shed because he is a prize TURNIP!!!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="whoareyou"]If Adams appointment was McNally''s decision i would be very surprised, especially in view of how quickly he removed Gunn for not being up to the job.Everything about Adams as manager smacks of the owners intervention in the process.[/quote]Are you seriously suggesting Adams is doing as well as Gunn?[/quote]I''m suggesting that Adams appointment was probably a decision made above McNally.

[quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="whoareyou"]If Adams appointment was McNally''s decision i would be very surprised, especially in view of how quickly he removed Gunn for not being up to the job.Everything about Adams as manager smacks of the owners intervention in the process.[/quote]Are you seriously suggesting Adams is doing as well as Gunn?[/quote]I''m suggesting that Adams appointment was probably a decision made above McNally.[/quote]I''d suggest a Chief Executive is involved in all key decisions regarding a business.

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Ha ha, this is brilliant, the whole crowd turns, for the past 10 years the jarrold, river end have been a morgue, the only thing they could turn is their lap blanket[/quote]yeah cos the barclay and snakepit is like galatasary innit ?  TW@T  [:D][/quote]

You fancy saying that to my face? Prick[/quote]

Tw.t

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="zemas tendon"]Ha ha, this is brilliant, the whole crowd turns, for the past 10 years the jarrold, river end have been a morgue, the only thing they could turn is their lap blanket[/quote]yeah cos the barclay and snakepit is like galatasary innit ?  TW@T  [:D][/quote]

You fancy saying that to my face? Prick[/quote]the thought is quite appealing [:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="whoareyou"]If Adams appointment was McNally''s decision i would be very surprised, especially in view of how quickly he removed Gunn for not being up to the job.Everything about Adams as manager smacks of the owners intervention in the process.[/quote]Are you seriously suggesting Adams is doing as well as Gunn?[/quote]I''m suggesting that Adams appointment was probably a decision made above McNally.[/quote]I''d suggest a Chief Executive is involved in all key decisions regarding a business.[/quote]The Chief Executive being involved in key decisions regarding a business? Don''t be so ridiculous. It''s clearly all being masterminded by that seagull I see sitting on top of the River End every home game. Always there, watching, waiting, judging. Controlling the clubs future from his lofty perch. I call him Kevin.

It wasn''t just booing at full time either, some booing started in the Barclay when we went 0-1 down, every misplaced pass was getting booed as well.

And some wonder why we are struggling at home.... really have become as bad as West Ham and Newcastle fans, look how stupid those two sets of supporters look now as well.

[quote user="ellis206"]

It wasn''t just booing at full time either, some booing started in the Barclay when we went 0-1 down, every misplaced pass was getting booed as well.

And some wonder why we are struggling at home.... really have become as bad as West Ham and Newcastle fans, look how stupid those two sets of supporters look now as well.

[/quote]It''s called supporting your team.Sometimes a few boo''s are necessary.When things go well I''m a happy clapper.When they don''t I''m an unhappy boo''er.

Even more boos today at half and full time.

Will it make a difference to how quickly the board act - if at all?

Probably not, ironically it took less booing but a clap banner in the mush to get rid of Hughton.

Today was even worse than Brighton. The players seemed to be affected by the atmosphere at times. Ruddy seemed to take exception to something said in the crowd after he fumbled that shot from Norwood.

That second half performance was insipid. We should''ve been throwing the kitchen sink at them. But nothing doing and I wonder if Adams has lost the dressing room as well as the crowd.