Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

Norwich City Final Position

If we hang onto our best players them maybe playoffs, lose our best players in January it''s mid table at best with Adams.

"I (how you say) tink dis iss very much fony like not real. Not fony like ha ha.

"  I am struggling to make any sense out of this. However if there was a "LIKE" button underneath it, i would click it.Thanks for your promt reply. I reckon NCFC would make it to top 6. Brentford has reached too far and is starting to staying out of gus! Those who believe NCFC won''t make it to the PLAY OFFs, who do they belive would make it? Brentford, Wolves or Bluckburn? Because none of these three is better than Norwich. Also Norwich hosts two of them and has a huge advantage in goal Difference.Play Offs are a very different story. West Ham and QPR weren''t automatically promoted.

Stating that automatic promotion was the aim created pressure and expectation, and if this aim became impossible then a failure mentality could set in. I know quite a few fans are hanging in there by their fingertips, hoping and praying for a top two finish. But I''m afraid they just can''t face reality and are in denial. Realistically we''ve blown our chances and can only hope for a playoff place.You could see Jonny Howson in his interview after the Reading game looked devastated, like he''d lost a cup final. I think the team will now struggle and finish somewhere between 6th and 10th, say 8th, with Adams stepping down at the end of the season.

Absolutely amazing! The best squad in the league! The Best Scotish manager in England! The Best new manager too! Three on form strikers. Bassong is back and rock solid. Great arsenal, a lot of options! 5 straight league wins and counting! Well done!I am starting to believe!But just 1 point above play off zone! Last night all seven teams in the top 8, that were playing, won! Huge gap between top 8 and the others. How on earth is this happening? Championship is the most difficult league in UK! How on earth everybody is winning? You hate Ipswish. I hate Ipswich and Brentford! I really hate them. One of the pourest rosters and the don''t give up. They hang on. They give more that they''ve got, and they are still there.Un believable. They don''t let go. they don''t go out of steam, their powers are not dwindling. The same players play again and again. They paly like this is their only chance in their life to be in the play offs. Out of nowhere they emmerged and now they bust our b...lls. Norwich has to win every game in order to clinch a play off spot, and that may be find them in the top two! In Norwich-Brentford just a draw would be enough. Nevermind that''s past. If that game ignited canaries engine, so be it. If everybody continues in this rate, play off limit will be 82 points, when the average of the past 5 seasons is 72. Very very difficult. I hope quality and the depth in teams rosters do play significant role in the end.Demolish Ip....ich and don''t let the foot out of the f...ing gas!!!!!!!!!

Last night was a one off. Not every team in the top 8 will win all the time. Some of them still have to play each other.

What is key is that Norwich have no top 11 team left to play away from home now. This means we should on paper either be a better team and/or have home advantage against the rest of our opponents.

We simply need to keep winning with the games vs Ipswich, Derby and Boro absolutely vital. Win them three and I am certain we will be in the top two come the end of the season.

Well done guys! Half job done.

Norwich has grown on me and i support you all the way to Premiership. Very classy against your neighbours. One stand left to go.

Norwich has a better squad, Boro better team, like last year. Derby had the squad and was in form, and QPR had the budget. We all know how this ended and where Derby is now.

So quality and experience does count in a final, in such a huge game.

I can''t wait for that

Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend...UP TO THE PREMIERSHIP....ary!!!

My final post in this subject.

NORWICH NOT TO RELEGATE

I see it, i believe it and i will support it next season. Have a nice summer!