Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

Norwich City Final Position

the squad is sound and there are enough games left to get automatic still. The sharp decline in our performance needs to be turned within the next 4 weeks to achieve this though. Something will give before the new year either a change at the top or back to winning ways, i suspect the former

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Relegated with 29 points.[/quote]We all agree that it is a realistic target

[quote user="Making Plans"]Probably win the league, 2nd at worst[/quote]

At the current status? I see only a plummet, and a team without a spark, an abition to fight and struggling to score. Not to mention the inexperienced manager. Where do you rely on?

Hitman - tell Thick Mick we will be passing him sooner rather than later (sh!t always sinks in the long-term)- we look forward to three more easy points on the 28th. Then do one you pathetic little troll - back to your bins.

[quote user="delta bravo"]interested to know what odds you got when placing this bet?[/quote]

When i placed it Norwich was Top of the league and was coming after a dominating 3-0 in Bredford. In decimal 1,36. Norwich was books favourite for promotion! 1,36 was to finish in top6. Now it''s 1,71 for Top 6. For Derby is 1,2 now. Norwich is still no4 in the rank after Derby, Boro and Bornemouth(unbelievable, i can''t even spell it). That gives me hope, but they rely on Norwich roster only. At the current form Norwich will finish 10th. THE 4-4-2 FORMATION WITHOUT ANY WINGERS OR A PLAY MAKER, IS AUNACCEPTABLE,IT''S PURE TRAGEDY! And a bad one!

The fink tank on the times still rates us as the leagues strongest side;   so who knows where we will end up.

What is clear to me is that promotion is still in our own hands and we have the resources to achieve that.    Manager and players have to perform to their potential or there will be casualties.

[quote user="Hungry Like The Wolf"]Hitman - tell Thick Mick we will be passing him sooner rather than later (sh!t always sinks in the long-term)- we look forward to three more easy points on the 28th. Then do one you pathetic little troll - back to your bins.[/quote]Thank you for sharing your opinion with me, but who iss or what is Thick Mick?Also what''s om 28th?If you are going to win games to climp to the top of the table i would be not only a troll, but a fool, looser, pig, upa lumpas, knigt of the empire, worm, minion, decepticon, ork, bad smelling cheese, expired yogurt, the others in lost, fun of king Jofrey in game of thrones and etc. But please do win. I want you to come in the end and say to me "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!"

[quote user="Hitman"][quote user="delta bravo"]interested to know what odds you got when placing this bet?[/quote]

When i placed it Norwich was Top of the league and was coming after a dominating 3-0 in Bredford. In decimal 1,36. Norwich was books favourite for promotion! 1,36 was to finish in top6. Now it''s 1,71 for Top 6. For Derby is 1,2 now. Norwich is still no4 in the rank after Derby, Boro and Bornemouth(unbelievable, i can''t even spell it). That gives me hope, but they rely on Norwich roster only. At the current form Norwich will finish 10th. THE 4-4-2 FORMATION WITHOUT ANY WINGERS OR A PLAY MAKER, IS AUNACCEPTABLE,IT''S PURE TRAGEDY! And a bad one![/quote]

To be honest your figures strike me as unlikely. I''m assuming you are using Betfair or similar, when NCFC were top of the league after Brentford they were unbackable on Betfair to finish in the top 6, not even 1.01 was available so it is unlikely you got 1.36 on a similar site - perhaps post up a screenshot of your bet to convince me. If you can then I will apologise for doubting you.

Also, doubtful as to why you would be so worried about a bet that is effectively 1-3, win £1 for every £3 staked, unless of course you have had upwards of £3k on it to win £1k? Show us the bet to end the accusations of ''binner'' etc!

How can i upload a picture? Or give me your email. I should warn you it''s in greek, but with google tranlation, or any other you are used to, you can check if i am tellin the truth. Believe me, when forrest scored in 93, i kicked the wall so hard, i almost breaked my leg. The wall needs painting again. What was your reaction for that devastating goal? "AAhhh we lost. Nevermind, we will next time". We are much more passionate in Greece. When our team loses, all neighborhood knows itI didn''t place a be twith only Norwich. It has and 4 other events. Bury to finish in top 7 in league, B.CITY in top 6 in league, Roma in top3 in Seria A and Bayern to win the title in Germany. And of course i betted a significant amount of money.

Also my betting company should be very familiar to you. It''s advertised in Carrow''s Road advertising signs and boards and has the same colours as your team. So if there is one who must be suspicious, it''s me. Believe  me i am not the enemy. I just want it very very very much

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

The fink tank on the times still rates us as the leagues strongest side;   so who knows where we will end up.

What is clear to me is that promotion is still in our own hands and we have the resources to achieve that.    Manager and players have to perform to their potential or there will be casualties.

[/quote] I will drink to that!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I think Hitman is funny. Though painting a wall is probably something you should do once in twenty-one years.

Whereabouts in Greece are you?[/quote]Yes i am a funny Binner(seriously what does binner mean? It''s a local expression?) who gumbles a lot! Athens my friend. Last year i visited UK. I travelled from London to Inverness(Highlander''s capital city). I passed thruough Norwich. Nice bigcity. So i am not a total stranger.We all want the same thing.I have only one question? Do the players or the manager  or members of coaching stuff read these forums? Ever? It''s unbelievable how clear are some things for most of the people and not for those ho are paid to!!!

Current predictions? I want to remind you that next is the away Bournemouth game. We are more than half way through

It''s amusing how hit man tries to type with an accent and portray the wondrous innocence of a visitor. He started off having made a random bet to knowing details about every game.

I (how you say) tink dis iss very much fony like not real. Not fony like ha ha.

[quote user="ricardo"]We will be promoted.[Y][/quote]This pleases me, you are rarely wrong on such matters.

Wont get close to going up if we keep Adams pretending to be manager or if we replace him with another coach Phelan .Appoint a real proper manager asap and maybe just maybe the season can be saved .