Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

Norwich City Final Position

Hallo all,

i am from Greece. To tell you the truth, i do like Norwich, but the main reason i joined thsi forum is the bet a placed Norwich to finish in Top 6 in Championship.

I Know all the problems, i have read all the posts. I know N.Adams was mannager assistand last year, he is novice inexpirienced. But Norwich has the best roster in the league! Main goal is automatic Promotion. 2 fixtures ago was Top of teh table. Now 5th in goal differnce. You don''y care about my bet, but you do care about your team and your city. Place the hand in your heart and tell me, where do you believe Norwich will be in the league table at 2/5/2015? Your opinion it''s paramount to me

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, but my keyboard is in very bad condition. It was working fine before Leeds game, if you know what i mean...

Bad whiff or good? Because according to this article: http://www.thematch.co.uk/im-worried-starting-feel-will-really-well-year/all started very good.And as far as i can see canaries dominate possesion and chances. Jerome,Hooper,Grabban, Lafferty are great strikers. Lafferty especially made Manolas from Roma and Sokratis from Dortmund, both starters and vital parts, look silly!!! And he can''t score against Roderam, Charlton, Shef Wednesday, Ipswich and Bournemouth?!!?!?!? It''s outrageous and very frustrating. Wolves with 1/3 of Norwich budget and squad quality are above canaries! How much better do they play? A guy in Liverpool thread proposed Redmond for a January trasnfer! He must be a good player. What''s wrong? the quality exists. Why it is not deploynig in the field?One posted Norwich will finish mid table. Other that it will win it. We are just in the first 1/3 of the season. Many games left. I want a subjective prediction.

Where did the pessimists go? Do they have night shift jobs, sleep in the morning and post at this forum in the afternoun?The impression i got from other threads in ths forum, is that Norwich  won''t even  make the playoffs. What happened?

I think people look at it fairly realistically mr hitman, we realise that we have a very good championship squad (although I really do wish we had got in a replacement for pilkington) but after hitting the ground running, we need to rediscover that cutting edge, ruthless directness that we had at the start. There are concerns because of our inexperienced manager, but we''re not panicking at this stage. (well most of us, I can''t say the same for the few trolls on this board)

On current form no way can we finish in the top six , our home form is more like that of a team at the other end of the table , now the away results are going the same way , lucky win at Blackpool and defeat at bottom 3 side Fulham . Want things to get better sack this feeble excuse of a manager whose one and only tactic and gameplan is to say he''s going to attack because he thinks that will keep people happy .

It''ll take a miracle to finish in the top six with a clueless novice like Adams in charge. We''ll remain in this division for many seasons to come if we let yet another tactically clueless manager play an old-fashioned kick & rush game.Adams had it all after his stint at Radio Norfolk, but gambled on becoming manager. Like Gunny before him, he will end up hated and be effectively forced to leave the area.

I know you''re a troll I get it, but in what way would it take a ''miracle''? we''re 5th now and neil recognises things aren''t going well. Our ''not going well'' is 5th, top 6 is far from a miracle. I don''t even know myself why I feel the need to entertain you 1touch, perhaps in the hope that you come out as a troll infested bin...I doubt you and cheap would do that however.

Hitman believes. If he didn''t, he wouldn''t be here.However it''s vital, paramount, urgent we make a fu..n win immediately! The game against Shef Wedn is very very important. We have to win. 4 in a row without a win. I wonder players can''t see that? Manager can''t see that? Board can''t see that? They are the better side. Just win. before it''s too latePS. pessimists do come out when sun sets..

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I know you''re a troll I get it, but in what way would it take a ''miracle''? we''re 5th now and neil recognises things aren''t going well. Our ''not going well'' is 5th, top 6 is far from a miracle. I don''t even know myself why I feel the need to entertain you 1touch, perhaps in the hope that you come out as a troll infested bin...I doubt you and cheap would do that however.[/quote]It will take a miracle because Adams is one of the least experienced managers amoungst clubs with a realistic chance of finishing in the top six. I can only think of Symonds at Fulham as coming close to rivaling his dearth of experience, but even he has more experience as an assistant and first team coach.At the end of the day it''s about the football, and several other ''trolls'' (as you call them) have highlighted the exact same weaknesses that I have pointed out. It''s no coincidence that our rookie manager playing an old-fashioned power game with no plan B is the reason why we have dropped so many points, many to non-contenders.I would give Adams a lot more leeway if he was trying to play a technical passing game for our club''s longer-term benefit, but he isn''t. Beyond buzzwords and the joke of a footballing board, there is no sense of knowledge or direction in a footballing sense, an example of which was Swansea where they picked their managers to fit the football they wanted to play.Watford, and even Leeds, have contrived to find managers who have top level playing and management experience in European competition. They would have been excellent appointments at Norwich in order to shake up the football culture at the club, to set standards and show how we ought to be playing the game.We were supposed to be scouring Europe for managerial candidates of a similar calibre, instead we got a former local radio personality who hadn''t managed above U18 level, and even then showed an appetite for a poor style of football.The real trolls are people who defend the awful garbage served up under the Delia Smith regime and defend managers like Hughton and Adams who aren''t even trying to emulate the Norwich way of playing from 20-25 years ago. True fans would demand that Norwich stick to their footballing principles, not sit there and clap like a plastic at the rubbish now on offer.

Now? What are you thinking now? I lost faith. I saw the game with Forrest. Pathetic team without any spark. Has ball possession but poses no threat to the rival defence. And nothing gets better.The same thing happened to Wolves two years ago. Relegated from Premier, Best Roster in Championship, 1st candidate to promote, started well in the first 10 games, but they hated their coach too. Then the bad results started, they started drifting away from the automatic positions, then the playoffs only to fin themselves wandering in the middle table. So they lost interest and they didn''t care at all. Furthermore they started loosing games,  fell under relegation zone, and when they started to shift  a gear up to save themselves from relegation it was too late!!!!!League 1! They appointed Jacket as a coach, the cruised league 1 and now are back in Championhsip with 1/3 of Norwich roster but with a better gameplan and a team and full of energy and passion That''s not good enough for me. I like Norwich. You have to be in the play offs. But i can''t see how this might happen. And i don''t believe in miracles.Really disappointed. The next two home games against Brighton and Reading are so vital, so paramount, so essential, so must wins that i would give everything to help Norwich win them. But the players don''t care. They are two ordinary games for them. A Routine, that''s why they are not going to win them

Hmmm...doesn''t sound much like Greek to me - more like BS. I think the Hitman drives a tractor and has an liking for bins. Nevermind, I am looking forward to a comfortable 5-1 home win on February 28th. It''s a funny old game as they say. 

The same i described above for Wolves happened to Blackburn and M''boro when they first relegated from Premier. They didn''t relegate to league 1 as Wolves but where mediocre all season very far from playoffs, targetless.Unfortunately i have seen it happening so many times.Firstly tell my where do you disagree, Secondly where do you rely your hopes on and Finally what''s on 28/2?