Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Market Twins

They should never be allowed back to Norwich. Within the agro before the game as we were goaded at from both sides trying to get in the ground they were both giving Norwich fans grief plenty of w anker signs too right at the front saying our city is 5hit.

I couldn''t care if they are dumb special fellows they should so an ounce of respect to the city they work and live in every day.

I will certainly be telling them when I''m next past the market.

Noooooo... let ''em back. They''re my entertainment while I eat my chips. Anyway, just imagine if they wore our colours[:$] [;)]

Sometime ago one they were one of each.

The reason the other defected is on a YouTube somewhere. It is pretty lame reason that he decided to go blue.

poorman road does seem to attract those with ''special needs'', as this clip of some strange binner who seems to think he is Joshua trying to blow down the wall of Jericho as wanders around the ground

binwit

binwit2and if that was not enough here is an even dimmer binnerhere

[quote user="City1st"]poorman road does seem to attract those with ''special needs'', as this clip of some strange binner who seems to think he is Joshua trying to blow down the wall of Jericho as wanders around the ground

binwit

binwit2and if that was not enough here is an even dimmer binnerhere

[/quote]ha ha look at the bottom link and see what the ips**t punishment squad member is standing in front of