Sign in to follow this  
Bill

after match vid at poorman road

well worth a look ....at the players response to City fansand City fans response to Adamshere

it just gets better

Love Adams passion. Not over the top, but someone who knows exactly what this means to the fans (and himself)

Great to watch and great to see Gary Holt with the players. I''m sure his inluence is massive. Adams and Holt could be a great partnership!

Although not my or many others first choice, this is starting to feel like a Stringer / Walker type appointment.

Early days but appears to have removed the negative & players who don''t wish to be here and replaced them with some good signings.....I love Jerome signing another great bit of buisness.

Laffs & Grabben superb for yhe third game......

Long may it continue and a great vedio clip.....thanks City 1st.

Was at a wedding this afternoon in Norwich where alot of us were listening including the bride & groom!

sounds really genuine blokehaving just him and Ruddy at the back is going to be a huge asset to us

been told that it is our best start for 12 yearswonder how the goals for and against stack up in comparison as well

Thanks for those vids boys. I was one that was underwhelmed by Adams appointment but absolute credit to him, his coaches and new look squad.

What a turn round in atmosphere and attitude. I like his media interviews including name dropping e.g. Martin O''Neill etc.

Long may this continue and confuse the national media who after all thought we treated Hughton harshly!!!

I report not too many blue colours abart the tahn tonight

that is a quality vid!

love how Adams is basically a fan of the club made in to manager.. and the players seem to be loving it as well! happy days!

:-D