Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

"no Prima donna's"

Just listening to Mick McCarthy''s interview, interesting his comments about City "not appearing to have any Prima donna''s who dont want to be there".........for me, that is crucial this season, absolutely crucial.

He also was clearly a little envious of the players at NA''s disposal and the fact that we spent 3m on a striker :-)

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Just listening to Mick McCarthy''s interview, interesting his comments about City "not appearing to have any Prima donna''s who dont want to be there".........for me, that is crucial this season, absolutely crucial.

He also was clearly a little envious of the players at NA''s disposal and the fact that we spent 3m on a striker :-)[/quote]where did you hear that mark ? last i heard from him he was moaning about adams forgetting to shake his hand [:D]

what he has recognised is what many already knowthat, reasonable due diligance is done before signing players which mean we do have a squad of level headed blokes like Martin, Ruddy, Turner etc who have ''bought into what we are doing''ironically because of the dire financially state of things at poorman road McCarthy has been lumbered with a fair number of the riff raf that other clubs don''t want or need ........... Taylor, Chopra, N''Dawhe also appears to be mightly ''peeved'' about the FFP constraints imposed by Evans in cintrast to our wealth (four times their income plus transfer moneywhich begs the question of how long he will stay at poorman road when the is far call in the way of money for the club

Long may Evans remain there, he''s doing a wonderful job to suffocate that club. It shows in their attendance and true support.

Listening to them the past few days going on about their glory years as more important to where they are heading shows how much they really care.

Their inferiority complex for the past 12 years continues to grow and I''m loving it.