Sign in to follow this  
pete

Reading chase Hooper on loan

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/reading/transfer-talk/news/reading-chasing-hooper_172935.html

Not sure GH will be interested seeing how well we are playing and Reading for christs sake

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I would hope not , believe if he had been playing yesterday we would have won by four .[/quote]really ?could you be the same bin boy who told us [quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]26 years old is hardly up and coming ,

i wouldnt worry to much about the transfers we will try to build a side

to be mid table Championship , there will not be any star signings and

we wont be challenging for promotion, that decision was made when we

appointed Neil Adams.Our seasonal target from now on will be trying

to finish above Ipswich and the way McCarthy is improving them season on

season that will not be a given by any means.
[/quote][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]£3 million is hardly cheap , looking

like Adams is going to have a bang average set of strikers next season .

Promotion is already begining to look no more than a pipedream .[/quote]oh dear

by their words ye shall know them

Would be a dream as it would rid the team of utter garbage as well as significantly weaken another Championship club, hope it can get done. Reading would likely get relegated with the lowest goal total in the league if it did...

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I would hope not , believe if he had been playing yesterday we would have won by four .[/quote]really ?could you be the same bin boy who told us [quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]26 years old is hardly up and coming ,

i wouldnt worry to much about the transfers we will try to build a side

to be mid table Championship , there will not be any star signings and

we wont be challenging for promotion, that decision was made when we

appointed Neil Adams.Our seasonal target from now on will be trying

to finish above Ipswich and the way McCarthy is improving them season on

season that will not be a given by any means.
[/quote][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]£3 million is hardly cheap , looking

like Adams is going to have a bang average set of strikers next season .

Promotion is already begining to look no more than a pipedream .[/quote]Grabban still looks pretty poor to me missed more sitters than anybody yesterday and all but fluffed the two goals he did manage to bundle in against Blackburn ..Hooper is way way the better striker .Oh and for the record i would still love to have Lennon in charge instead of Adams . Its all about opinions .oh dear

by their words ye shall know them

[/quote]

And Waveney/Cheap Cheap Fan also said Ipswich are a team destined to finish in the bottom 8 (other post where he said we were lucky against 10 man Watford and dubious penalty against Blackburn). This troll clearly does not have NCFC at heart but like Wiz, just wants to bloody well moan about the club all the time.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I would hope not , believe if he had been playing yesterday we would have won by four .[/quote]

How do you work that out?

Grabban could have scored 2 more if it weren''t for a couple of good saves

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I would hope not , believe if he had been playing yesterday we would have won by four .[/quote]

Grabban could have scored 2 more if it weren''t for a couple of good saves[/quote]

you work it out by being a moron and think having success in the SPL means something.

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I would hope not , believe if he had been playing yesterday we would have won by four .[/quote]

Grabban could have scored 2 more if it weren''t for a couple of good saves[/quote]

you work it out by being a moron and think having success in the SPL means something.