Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

huckerby not proven in prem !!!!!!!!!!

Im fed up with constantly hearing that darren huckerby is brilliant in div 1 but is not proven in the prem. Does no1 remember wen he was at coventry and for 2 consecutiove seasons hucks and dublin was one of the best strike forces in the country. I think he scored around 20 in one season and 15 in the other now is that not proven premiership class ??? wot do u think ???

HERE WE GO AGAIN SOME ONE BEING NEG I WISH THESE PEOPLE WOULD GO AWAY.MR HUCKS HAS BROUGHT A GREAT POSITIVE FEELING TO THE CLUB AND WITH EVER BODYS HARD WORK THATS WHY WE ARE TOP.

Not just about his individual playing ability its what he brings out in other players I feel when he was here on loan Paul Mc Veighfor one was playing a lot better, I couldnt beleive it when he came on loan and it made my Christmas when he signed so I say bring on the Blades lets all be positive and look forward to the future.

I think at the moment we can''t keep talking about us in the prem. people talk about it as we are already there! we should take one step at a time and maybe the players are feeling the pressure aswell. i can''t really say about hucks and the prem so we''ll have to wait and see if we do get in the prem. Then everyone can make their own mids up.

He is proven in the premiership, simple as that. Just remind people of the 40 odd goals he''s scored in it that got him an England B cap.

He just hasn''t had a chance for a while - let''s hope he can still do it like he did for Coventry if we make it to the prem.

I couldn''t care less right now if Hucks is, or is not, a "proven" Premiership player. What he IS is the catalyst that spurred us on from 14th place to top...what he IS is an inspirational player to the fans and the team...what he IS is the difference between us being average right now and being one of the better teams in the 1st Division.....what he IS is a player that all of our rivals would want playing for them...long live Hucks I say :-0)