Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood canary

Ipswich players

Well either of their centre backs would likely be of more use than Russell Martin alongside Michael Turner. But then I saw a partly decomposed dead fox on the side of the road yesterday morning that looked like it would do the job there a bit better as well.

I was very surprised at how poor Town were, caught a bit of them on streams a couple of times last season and they look like they have gone backwards,

Only their GK Gerken looked decent, and he got in a bit of pickle with the goal........

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Thought Hyam was made to look very poor and petulant by a far superior BJ & Tettey.[/quote]looked a stroppy young lad out of his depth ..... with a ''loaf of bread stuck on his head'' for a hair cutMcGoldrick looked good - but watching ''bambi on ice'' Mings and the rest of the journeymen it is hard not to see ourselves some while back when we were reliant upon such mediocre journelymen as Hughes and Fotheringhambasically you get what you pay for, and as the paupers haven''t paid a penny for any of their squadguess what ?

I can honestly say that apart from Mings, I''ve bever heard of any of them, and after seeing them "play" yesterday, I know why.They''re 5hit basically!