Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Crawley....how many changes?

What do we think Adams attitude might be to this match?.....11 changes ,with us totally focused on promotion?.....or will he fancy a cup run and pick a stronger side?

the former could read...

Rudd

E.Bennett? Cuellar Gafaiti Garrido

Jacob Murphy O''Neil Surman Josh Murphy

Jerome Loza

obviously a team that could get turned over by Crawley if it doesnt work and Crawley are up for it but would we really be that bothered this season where there are more fixtures and there is a far bigger aim?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]What do we think Adams attitude might be to this match?.....11 changes ,with us totally focused on promotion?.....or will he fancy a cup run and pick a stronger side?

the former could read...

Rudd

Jerome Loza

obviously a team that could get turned over by Crawley if it doesnt work and Crawley are up for it but would we really be that bothered this season where there are more fixtures and there is a far bigger aim?[/quote]

Probably looks about right, that XI.

Not sure Garrido will play, as he carries a "niggle", but we have no others on left back either. Both Murphys should feature, as should Surman, Jerome and Cuellar. Not sure on Hopper´s fitness, but I guess he will not be fit to make the bench either, same with Howson.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]What do we think Adams attitude might be to this match?.....11 changes ,with us totally focused on promotion?.....or will he fancy a cup run and pick a stronger side?

the former could read...

Rudd

Jerome Loza

obviously a team that could get turned over by Crawley if it doesnt work and Crawley are up for it but would we really be that bothered this season where there are more fixtures and there is a far bigger aim?[/quote]

Probably looks about right, that XI.

Not sure Garrido will play, as he carries a "niggle", but we have no others on left back either. Both Murphys should feature, as should Surman, Jerome and Cuellar. Not sure on Hopper´s fitness, but I guess he will not be fit to make the bench either, same with Howson.[/quote]i''m not too sure if there will be wholesale changesI expect Rudd to play and maybe Murphy and Loza to get a run out at some pointAdams will want to keep the winning mentality going, and we get a two week break after Bournemouth next sat

I am sure he will make changes for the match but I hope he doesn''t change the team shape.

We are now settling in to a new formation and it would be good to see how other players fit into that in case they are needed to step up to ''the first team'' in the near future.

OP''s team of 10, I really think we might put out a full team. Should be 442 with Cameron and Loza up top. EB for Jacob on right. Need to give defenders a rest Martin and Garrido to start. Keep big guns on bench.

I am thinking 4 or 5 changes maximum so as to keep the shape and familiarity going, with maybe Ruddy (usual in early Cup rounds), Garrido (Fitness), Lafferty (Fitness), Redmond (Murphy needs game time) and Johnson (rest) or Tettey (rest) missing...

"OP''s team of 10, I really think we might put out a full team. Should be 442 with Cameron and Loza up top."

... Pretty sure that''s what the OP wrote.

question is will Surman play - and what about against Bournemouth on Sat as it appears he might be heading back there