Sign in to follow this  
pete

U 21's

Chelsea 3 City 1

Teams as follows:

Chelsea: Mitchell Beeney; Fankaty Dabo, Ola Aina, Andreas Christensen, Nathan Ake; Lewis Baker (c), Ruben Loftus-Cheek; Charly Musonda Charlie Colkett (Alex Kiwomya 63); Jeremie Boga, Dominic Solanke (Reece Mitchell 83)

Subs: Alex Davey, Bradley Collins, Jordan Houghton

Scorers: Boga 30, Solanke 32, King o.g. 62

Norwich: Ben Killip; Michee Efete, Harry Toffollo, Ray Grant, Nathan Fox (Louis Ramsay 64), Reiss Awuah, Jacob Murphy, Cameron McGeehan (c), Lucciano Becchio, Cameron King (Sam Kelly 63), Reece Hall-Johnson (George Couzens 76)

Subs: Marcus Beauchamp, Jake Simpson

Scorer: Becchio 50

Hope we can get AKE on loan when loan window opens

[Chelsea 3 City 1

Teams as follows:  Chelsea: Mitchell Beeney; Fankaty Dabo, Ola Aina, Andreas Christensen, Nathan Ake; Lewis Baker (c), Ruben Loftus-Cheek; Charly Musonda Charlie Colkett Jeremie Boga, Kiwomya Dominic Solanke (Reece Mitchell 83)

FA Cup - Chelsea: Beeney; Aina (Musonda 72), Davey,

Christiansen
, Nditi (Wright 69); Swift (Colkett 63), Loftus-Cheek,

Baker, Kiwomya; Boga, Feruz.

Norwich: Ben Killip; Michee Efete, Harry Toffollo, Ray Grant, Nathan Fox (Louis Ramsay 64), Reiss Awuah, Jacob Murphy, Cameron McGeehan (c), Lucciano Becchio, Cameron King (Sam Kelly 63), Reece Hall-Johnson (George Couzens 76)

FA cup - Norwich: Britt; Norman, McFadden, Toffolo, Wyatt; McGeehan, Randall (Hodd 90), King (Young 81); Jacob Murphy, Joshua Murphy, Morris.

interesting to see that seven of their FA youth cup final team have stepped up whereas (in this game) only four of ours have

[quote user="City1st"][Chelsea 3 City 1

Teams as follows:  Chelsea: Mitchell Beeney; Fankaty Dabo, Ola Aina, Andreas Christensen, Nathan Ake; Lewis Baker (c), Ruben Loftus-Cheek; Charly Musonda Charlie Colkett Jeremie Boga, Kiwomya Dominic Solanke (Reece Mitchell 83)

Christiansen

FA cup - Norwich: Britt; Norman, McFadden, Toffolo, Wyatt; McGeehan, Randall (Hodd 90), King (Young 81); Jacob Murphy, Joshua Murphy, Morris.

interesting to see that seven of their FA youth cup final team have stepped up whereas (in this game) only four of ours have

[/quote]

Most of the u21 squad played in the youth cup. Half that squad was playing u18 last season.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]thats not quite fair.....we know of

Josh Muphy''s whereabouts, and Morris is playing League

Football.....maybe McFadden is earmarked for a role on Tuesday

night?[/quote]eh ?I was merely highlighting the comparison,  not making comment for or against... that''s why I added ''in this game''... as this was merely a snapshot, so to speak, and players will be at different levels and places in their developmentI do wonder sometimes

no, you said 7 of theirs have stepped up and "only" 4 of ours have.....when Josh Murphy and Carlton Morris are playing at a level higher than this already.......

this wouldnt be you "attacking the club" now would it??

here we are numpty brains

" whereas (in this game) only four of ours have"

what part of that can''t you grasp ?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]an utterly ridiculous thing to say then in that case...[/quote]oh dear what an odd little fellow you areyou make a mistake ............... and suddenly it''s my faultas to what it wasit was merely me taking a few minutes out to compare two teams a year or so later, by highlighting those who were in one and now the otherthat''s allnothing that important for you too over excite yourself about . ..................................honestly

well don''t use the words "stepped up" then....and if youre not prepared to encompass everyone on the two team sheets, then youre post is completetly irrelevant and a waste of everyones time.

mistake on your part i''m afraid

what on earth are you wittering on about ?moving from the U18''s is a step upI highlighted those from both clubs who had,  in that gameas it might have been of interestI drew no conclusionsnor did I bother to post up a full biography of each playerI presumed that those who were interested in such stuff would already know, or look it upthat is allnow grow up and stop making an idiot of yourself

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]...so, what conclusions are you drawing from this comparison then in isolation??

....I guess there was some sort of point to it?[/quote]my last post on this as you are clearly mad as a hatterfrom above -

"I highlighted those from both clubs who had,  in that gameas it might have been of interest "

just as I posted up a clip last night of Adams going across to thank the City fans - as I thought it might be of interest

now good night . and don''t forget to take your medication

"if" it was originally intended to be a comparison between how two sets of U18''s have progressed to U21 level in a year, then yes, an interesting talking point - but one which requires some context

if it was merely you putting 2 teamsheets on here, then as I previously said.....totally irrelevant and pointless.

I''d have hoped on a discussion forum it might have been the former, obviously I set my sights to high here.

goodnight.

Christiansen

[/quote]

Ben Killip - u18; Michee Efete - u18, Harry Toffollo - u21, Ray Grant -u18, Nathan Fox -u18 (Louis Ramsay 64 -u18), Reiss Awuah -u18, Jacob Murphy -u21, Cameron McGeehan -u21 (c), Lucciano Becchio -1st, Cameron King -u21 (Sam Kelly 63 -u21), Reece Hall-Johnson -u21 (George Couzens -u18 76) Subs: Marcus Beauchamp -u18, Jake Simpson -u18

Christiansen

[/quote]

With the exception of the Murpheys player for player they were vastly better than us in every way.

And they bloody should be with how much that team costs but we won because NA got the game tactically spot on and we were clearly far more motivated and determined. Our fans were also amazing considering it was two under 18 games which would have helped.

Not one other team in the country would have turned out and supported like we did