Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

04/05 season review DVD wanted

Does anyone have a copy of the 04/05 season review

on DVD. Could someone make a copy of the DVD or sell it to me? The club shop needs to do better at keeping some of these DVDs. It''s funny people can order movies on DVD off Amazon. Well the people who produce these season review DVDs should be able to produce more copies with the powerful computers and technology we have now.

Just moved home and found the NCFC DVDs in a box this evening. I''ve got the 2004/5 season "Pride and Passion" DVD and would be happy to sell for a donation to the NCFC academy.

Could meet before a home game or at Bentford in a couple of weeks.

Thanks man I am so glad you responded...

I will buy it off you. Just tell me how much you want for the DVD? Could we meet before the Bournemouth home game? Just tell me what time? I am sure we could meet outside one of the stands.

I am on a mission to collect some of the old season review DVDs that I don''t have. You really have to buy these DVDs when they come out in 12 months - if not the club no longer stocks them! I really feel the club needs to come up with a better system to restock these DVDs - it''s funny you can buy any movie on DVD from Amazon - yet when it comes to the older NCFC DVDs they are quite difficult to get hold of....