Sign in to follow this  
65Vintage

Tonights Team

I''m pleased Becchio''s in the squad at least. I''m sure he can do a job for us, albeit can imagine why Adams has put him out to grass. He''s a pretty lazy player so imagine he''s not the best in training.

As for Bassong, pretty telling that he can''t even get on the bench against Crawley.

Luciano, Luciano wherfore art thou Luciano?

He''s ON THE BENCH at Carrow Road tonight.

What can we read into that there then?

Delighted to see many first teamers omitted. This cup is an irrelevance to a club in our position and should be used to blood nippers and test fringe players.

Its great to see some youngsters in, but that''s a way weaker side than I expected and also lacks any steel in midfield.....should be fun

fair play to adams, finally resting the first team and blooding the youngsters in a worthless competition which really doesnt matterbeen whinging about it for ages, lets hope he does it until we get knocked out

Good team line up. Glad to see youngsters and fringe players getting a start and a game. Hope bechio gets a good 20 mins or so. Bassoon nowhere to be seen, expect he''ll be off in the next few days.

Jenkins try this ap I found the other week "radiobbc" it has all the BBC stations including those around the world and its not run by the BBC!