Sign in to follow this  
daz

murphys and loza/crawley

I like all 3 BUT tonight they must of had a competition of who can try to back heel/flick/cruyff turn and get caught out the most !! it was very embarrassing at times... josh ended up having a good game once he stopped the silly stuff and 2nd half loza attacked a lot better running at their defence.. but I think everyone gave a big sigh of relief when Jacob was subbed by far the worse from the 3 of especially losing the ball..... (yes I know they are young and learning but tonight we struggled big time against tbh a decent crawley team) can see why they beat ipshit.....

Some people on here can''t be pleased. We have three 19 year olds there who have all just played excellently.

Jacob and Loza was first starts, and only Josh''s 3rd I think. Good IMO to see them try something different. That''s what attacking players are about. If I were to criticise the Murphy''s for anything it would be giving the ball away a little too much, but they are only young. Only way they will improve is by playing games.

Comments like ''who was by far the worst'' don''t help. Jacob was probably more of a threat than Josh in first half, and had a couple of very good shots. He also played the ball to Josh for his first goal.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]Still all better than Becchio though.[/quote]

Looked pretty good when he did come on to be fair causing Crawley problems