Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

John Gregory - gracious in defeat *snort*

After match quotes below...

Crawley manager John Gregory: "The best team lost, as simple as that. We got a goal back and the momentum swung back to us. I thought we were comfortable in the first half too.

"I always felt we could get back into the game, and the longer it went on the more we dominated. We just couldn''t get that second goal."

Yes, they had a big slice of possession and yes they did have a few a few ''moments'' before the end but "comfortable", "dominated" and my favourite "the best team lost" - don''t think so John!

what a feckwitbleating about the respective pay of the playersit is a cup game.............. therefore clubs will be playing clubs on a similar unequal balance up and down the countrythat is what happens when it is down to the ''luck of the draw''I don''t suppose any of his lot were bleating as they received money from some supposedly ''Unknown far east'' source propelled them through the ranks to L1 - leading to a massive inbalance between them and other lower league clubs. Or did they squeak about unfair wage levels when they travelled to Old Ttrafford in the cup a while back.the sooner his grubbly little club implodes the better

[quote user="lake district canary"]Did they dominate the second half?Was it a penalty? Genuine questions.

[/quote]

Thought you had left the Pinkun? Genuine question.