Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Some may moan about our board but

what on earth is happening at Palace?   

Colin to be announced as their manager despite only ever succeeding in the champs.   Madness from Parish - I think his win ratio is even worse than Hughtons...            

Whilst I quite like him on Talk B-------S this really does beggar belief.

In the space of a week it''s gone from Malky being given the job to potentially never managing again, bypassing a host of other potential candidates and ending up with Colin.

There was me thinking Neil Doomcaster was weaving his special brand of magic in Scotland but apparently not, you just couldn''t make this stuff up.

In part what this demosntrates, as with our search, is that there are not that many obvious candidates out there. And it is interesting that Neil Lennon, widely touted here as the best choice for us, has either been passed over by Palace or is not yet ready to move back into management.

I really am not a fan ....BUT...in reality he does know what he is doing, and with a good coaching team around him he is probably a good choice........Pulis a hard act to follow though.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]In part what this demosntrates, as with our search, is that there are not that many obvious candidates out there. And it is interesting that Neil Lennon, widely touted here as the best choice for us, has either been passed over by Palace or is not yet ready to move back into management.[/quote]McNasty has him on a retainer - just in case!  [;)]

Warnock would have kept us up had the board chosen to dismiss Hughton following the debacle against Fulham last Christmas. He would have been my choice as manager.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Warnock would have kept us up had the board chosen to dismiss Hughton following the debacle against Fulham last Christmas. He would have been my choice as manager.[/quote]Haha, good one[Y]